image.png

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally joined the iPhone team.
View attachment 72740
Welcome. There's a iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak currently in beta. If you're on iOS 10.1.1 stay there. Btw it only supports the 7/7+ and 6s/6s+ for now. Honestly a jailbroken iPhone is 10x better then a rooted andriod.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

IMG_1353.PNG

I also guess I should post a updated screen.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome. There's a iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak currently in beta. If you're on iOS 10.1.1 stay there. Btw it only supports the 7/7+ and 6s/6s+ for now. Honestly a jailbroken iPhone is 10x better then a rooted andriod.

View attachment 72741

Well Android is better than iOS :^)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

View attachment 72741

I am actually on 10.2 sadly because it came so outdated that Pokemon Go wasn't working. I have another iPhone my friend gave me that I plan on working with.

Well Android is better than iOS :^)
I actually really don't like the direction Android has been taking in recent years. And I've found myself hating Android more and more with each passing update.
Personally, I want an Ubuntu Phone, but those are next to impossible to find in the states. So iPhone is basically the only other option.
I know there's Windows Phones, but I enjoy actually having apps.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

@BurningDesire hey, there is a app there that look like @Voxel picture, how you get that, did he make a app or something? O_O
Well, I don't see any icon that looks like my profile pic on that home screen. :blink:

Anyway, here is mine... I don't really use my iPhone for anything more than Facebook and Firefox:

IMG_0252.PNG

And yes, my mailbox is filled full of crap. :lol:

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You became a traitor? Heretic, backstabber, APPLE EATER, apple bottom jeans wearing robot pokemon gardivor (Mumble mumble more complaints)

@BurningDesire hey, there is a app there that look like @Voxel picture, how you get that, did he make a app or something? O_O
It was when I is into making games. O was trying to make a mobile game for @Voxel

Reactions: Deleted User

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Funny how every 3 or so posts on this thread is a necrobump. Is this stickied anywhere?

I would post mine but it's nothing out of the ordinary; I've not changed my wallpaper from the default one let alone jailbroken my phone.

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2bdee22374a5ad4b30c7cd1a69d47bad.png

I switched to my iPhone 7+ from android. I still miss some things about android that I loved, but other than that, I don't regret it.

I'm not trying to start a war, I'm just stating my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended