Gaming Preserving DS saves with the DLC flags unlocked

huzzarisme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I owe it to the community. I'm still waiting for Lost Future to arrive (they sent the US version in error so I sent it back to be replaced) and if it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have a save with all the puzzles downloaded.

daicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we know anything about Heroes of Mana?

I connected to Wifi weeks before the shutdown, but it didn't have any maps for me to download. They might have been long gone before then or I might have needed to progress further in the story for them to be available.

GHANMI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Heroes of Mana is missing from altwfc. It might have used it's own servers or something, I just don't know.

Check if the Wi-fi is working for that game.
Other Wi-Fi third-party games were confirmed to be working after the shutdown, so you never know.

daicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check if the Wi-fi is working for that game.
Other Wi-Fi third-party games were confirmed to be working after the shutdown, so you never know.
As I said I had before the shutdown, but there was no content to download.

I don't know if you have to progress the story or what to get the download missions and maps to show up.

Is anyone familiar with the game?

Reactions: Randamin

daicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is all I could find from a FAQ online:
[WIFI] Wifi Rewards

0050P (Title) Rabite Feeder
0050P (Finger) Nails of Reason
0100P (Title) Rabite Breeder
0100P (Arm) Hellfire Gloves
0150P (Title) Rabite Master
0150P (Finger) Rabite Tear
0200P (Title) Handyman
0200P (Neck) Ifrit Crest
0250P (Title) Ranger
0250P (Ring) Black Rose Ring

Rewards are tied to your rank or something.

daicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What games were not preserved in time?
The folks here seem to have preserved almost everything pretty well.

Only thing I see missing is Heroes of Mana, which I still don't understand how it works exactly..

side question but did N+ for NDS have any downloadable levels? The community section of the NDS and PSP games were shut down back in 2009.

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. What about Worms: Open Warfare 2 and Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing? I doubt those are popular, just curious.

I have a save file for the latter game with the online-only achievements unlocked, if anyone's interested. A few other minor achievements are unlocked too.

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
by the way I have about half of the miniland mayhem(i believe that's it) challenges puzzles and the user submitted puzzles on save files are they needed? and if so what's the best way to submit them?

P.S. does anyone know an easy way to remove the wifi settings information from the save files as I'm super paranoid and don't want to manually go through the like 8 save files taht i did containing the challenge puzzles and user submitted levels.

Edit: Also seriously that was tedious as fuck, I got the save files and if I was thinking I would've kept doing it but I just about lostmy mind. I have ~50% of the total user submitted puzzles and the challenge puzzles admittedly ti's not all of them but I do have them. I just wish there was some way to remove the wifi settings without manually doing it.

Edit 2: I couldn't manage to get desmume to run, and my router was shit and my android phone wouldn't let me contribute pcaps for whatever reason.

I tried all of the bundles but they wouldn't connect to wifi and even if they ran it ran at 1fps on my gtx 485m, and i7

edit again: I also have a full set of dsiware mario game's dlc nintendo and top rated ones.

OK here's about half of the top rated levels and challenges I tried to keep them to one challenge per save file but sometimes it overlapped but anyway here you guys go. They're all named the same "n" with no puzzles defeated and that's it.
http://filetrip.net/view?k46IZYzj2i

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you guys can get the dlc from it, the first one in set 1 has the nintendo levels since I didn't know that they were already out there but I hope it helps you guys out since you already have some levels out there. Admittedly it's not going to help with sharing levels over wifi but at least you can let people dowload them.

anonacorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the Picross DS compilation it seems like the save for Mario's Super Picross is the same puzzles from Mario's Picross, did I miss something?

carvernav

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi from Spain!

I will transfer some games from my Dsi to my 3D?

I want to ask, How can I get the DLC for "Mario VS. Donkey Kong - Minis March Again!!"
And the last one:
How can I get / unlock / download the "Quests" for "Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies"
Lot of thanks
THANKS

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't a patch be made for MvsDk dsi?

I have 83 downloaded levels in this game, should I submit these somewhere?

Adam Abdalla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have any downloaded user created levels for Metanet's N+? I am playing the DS game on my 3DS and would love to be able to play some community created levels which are no longer available.... I can download levels for the PC. Wish there was a way to import them into my save game file for the 3ds..

EDIT: To clarify, I am hoping to edit the save game file in order to incorporate various community levels made by users. This is a little different than other games with downloadable content... The 3rd party company who was licensed to distribute the game is out of business. However, there are so many user created levels for the PC and xbox etc. that I am thinking if it is possible to edit the save game file, I can import level data from those user created levels if no one was able to download the Nintendo DS user levels before wifi direct was shut down...

Please let me know if anyone has attempted this already.

kelsh003

Trophies
XP
Country
OK. i have some save files ready for posting. please check them out to see if they work. they are 0-9, so rename them according to your flashcart numbering system, or load them with a DS emulator please. or if you have the time, put 10 copies of the same game on a microSD card and load each one.

Zelda Phantom Hourglass
(all "big plays" unlocked from the online battle, which does something in the main game)
there are 2 slots named Steve, and LINK. characters will call you by that name in the game, so its better to use LINK.

http://speedy.sh/BZxkx/Zelda-Phantom-Hourglass-Save-file-al

l-Big-Plays.rar

Jet Impulse / DS Air
its no good to just download the 5 planes because there are 5 planes available into 3 slots, which, do the math, requires 10 save files.
5 Jets @ 3 slots = 10 files for all possible combinations of jets.

http://speedy.sh/hkPEP/Jet-Impulse-Saves-every-bonus-jet.ra

r

Advance Wars Days of Ruin

ill upload my first lot of advance wars wifi maps. it only has a Random download option, so im just downloading as many random user created maps as possible. later i hope to catalog every one and maybe make a "best of" compilation. keep in mind im not editing for content, the only maps i delete are anything titled "CHESS", or just really simple looking maps.

http://speedy.sh/CUj8j/Advance-Wars-DOR-MAPS-pack-bet

a.rar

Do you still have the Jet Impulse file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.