Homebrew Private localfriendcodeseed_b

Carlos_DobleC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Due to circumstances of life I have been receiving 3DS in deplorable condition for parts and in all I have tried to extract this file, which has led me to end up with more than 20 of these.
Can I get some benefit from all these files?

Reactions: Shady_Enigmar

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We sure can; try to put them on that iso site, but please, not all 20 at once. You could try to give a few to someone who already uploads LFCS_b if you don't want to do the work.

Carlos_DobleC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
We sure can; try to put them on that iso site, but please, not all 20 at once. You could try to give a few to someone who already uploads LFCS_b if you don't want to do the work.

Oh, I was asking for an economic benefit, at the level of if they can be sold legally.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As the one who sells his console to use his pieces in others.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I was asking for an economic benefit, at the level of if they can be sold legally.

As the one who sells his console to use his pieces in others.
They can be sold but proably nobody would buy them since me (along with help from other people) supply public seeds for the public to use.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They can be sold but proably nobody would buy them since me (along with help from other people) supply public seeds for the public to use.
In addition, they are hard to sell because there is no guarantee you haven't sold the same one twice essentially making them public vs private. No one would pay for something someone else can potentially have rendered useless.

xlosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do realize that. However, I planned on using them as public seeds anyway. Just seems like a lot of good could come from 20 seeds; so, if he wants payment, and he’s reasonable about it, I’ll pay him.

Sorry, moderators, I genuinely didn’t mean to upset anyone or cross any lines in this forum.

Last edited by xlosx,

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would give away 8 of them publicly, then send 4 to people I know so they can unban themselves, without worrying about other people getting them banned, and keep the rest of them to myself.
Talking about them is fine, just not actually sharing them.
Perhaps you should share them on the Chaotic Gaming site's Discord. They should have a LFCS_B section.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
I would give away 8 of them publicly, then send 4 to people I know so they can unban themselves, without worrying about other people getting them banned, and keep the rest of them to myself.
Talking about them is fine, just not actually sharing them.
Perhaps you should share them on the Chaotic Gaming site's Discord. They should have a LFCS_B section.
Do you have the link to that discord?

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the link to that discord?
sorry cant share, now that its gone private and they have a hard time keeping the Lurkers out,. granted Discord members can generate Invotes now but its like how private torrent trackers worked and still do, (well its an assumption anyway.)the inviter is responsible for the actions of those they invite in (kinda common sense in an private group like this.) your going to haveto pretty much find a friend who's within the server thats about all i can say at this point.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry cant share, now that its gone private and they have a hard time keeping the Lurkers out,. granted Discord members can generate Invotes now but its like how private torrent trackers worked and still do, (well its an assumption anyway.)the inviter is responsible for the actions of those they invite in (kinda common sense in an private group like this.) your going to haveto pretty much find a friend who's within the server thats about all i can say at this point.
Oh, I didn't realize I could generate an invite since I'm in the Discord, either way I'm not going to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it...