Hacking Problem with clones

NFK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello people, i recently got a couple of clone carts and of course i'm having problems with finding the correct kernel to make them work(or i found the kernel but i get a blank screen when trying to run games), would be glad if someone helps to me to find them.

-"r4 2013 upgrade gold pro revolution for 3ds nds xl/ll ndsi NDSL NDS". Site is www.r4i-gold.com (dead site): runs a wood-like kernel but nets me a blank screen when running games. shows up on 3ds and nds as "sponge bob squarepants atlantis squarepantis"

-r4 2017 sdhc 2ds 3ds dsi dual core. Site is www.r4isdhc.hk (dead site):same features and problems as the above one

-2 r4 SDHC 3ds DSi Dual-Core(with "NEW" on the upper right side) that also show up "sponge bob squarepants atlantis squarepantis", i might've found a lead in this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/r4i-sdhc-dual-core-2013-need-a-working-firmware.389875/ but the download links are dead.

1 r4 gold with a clear cart that shows up as the trial version of "Nazo Nazo & Quiz Ittou Nyuukon Q Mate!" has "Gold 3DS" written in the pcb, uses also a wood kernel

Last edited by NFK,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people, i recently got a couple of clone carts and of course i'm having problems with finding the correct kernel to make them work(or i found the kernel but i get a blank screen when trying to run games), would be glad if someone helps to me to find them.

-"r4 2013 upgrade gold pro revolution for 3ds nds xl/ll ndsi NDSL NDS". Site is www.r4i-gold.com (dead site): runs a wood-like kernel but nets me a blank screen when running games. shows up on 3ds and nds as "sponge bob squarepants atlantis squarepantis"

-r4 2017 sdhc 2ds 3ds dsi dual core. Site is www.r4isdhc.hk (dead site):same features and problems as the above one

-2 r4 SDHC 3ds DSi Dual-Core(with "NEW" on the upper right side) that also show up "sponge bob squarepants atlantis squarepantis", i might've found a lead in this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/r4i-sdhc-dual-core-2013-need-a-working-firmware.389875/ but the download links are dead.

1 r4 gold with a clear cart that shows up as the trial version of "Nazo Nazo & Quiz Ittou Nyuukon Q Mate!" has "Gold 3DS" written in the pcb, uses also a wood kernel
Throw them out and quit buying shitty clones as it's always a shit show finding kernels for them

NFK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.