Hardware Problem with PSTV’s USB port

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something is happening which making me kind of scared. The USB port in my PSTV has stopped working. I cannot connect a controller to it, both a third party wired or a official PS4. It was working a few days ago but all of a sudden stopped. What could be wrong?
To make things worse, my memory card is stuck in the PSTV and I need to access the memory swap tool so that I can use it on my vita again.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Something is happening which making me kind of scared. The USB port in my PSTV has stopped working. I cannot connect a controller to it, both a third party wired or a official PS4. It was working a few days ago but all of a sudden stopped. What could be wrong?
To make things worse, my memory card is stuck in the PSTV and I need to access the memory swap tool so that I can use it on my vita again.
Is the plastic piece in the USB port still there? If that broke off then the port would break easily since it's the only thing keeping the pins in place.

didimo63

Trophies
XP
Country
I also had this problem and finally solved it. I used a Y cable and connected my ps3 controller AND a USB power unit. The controller was immediately recognized. It is a power-related issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.