Homebrew problems with wifi connection

Mr_sephiroth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if someone has presented this problem with the 3ds wifi connection because when I try to connect to the wifi the 3ds says that an error occurred and that I checked the password or the dns but when I connect my other 3ds it connects normally what can I do?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if someone has presented this problem with the 3ds wifi connection because when I try to connect to the wifi the 3ds says that an error occurred and that I checked the password or the dns but when I connect my other 3ds it connects normally what can I do?
Try another network to make sure.

Mr_sephiroth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Try another network to make sure.
I tried but without success so I thought about restoring my copy of nand but I have several of even 9.2 I do not know which is so inject that copy to the sd of my 3ds but I do not know how to boot from my sd I have luma 8.0 and b9s, anyone know how to start different emunads from a sd with luma?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried but without success so I thought about restoring my copy of nand but I have several of even 9.2 I do not know which is so inject that copy to the sd of my 3ds but I do not know how to boot from my sd I have luma 8.0 and b9s, anyone know how to start different emunads from a sd with luma?
You don't really need to. Also why do you have a 9.2 nand backup? Do you have b9s?

Mr_sephiroth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
You don't really need to. Also why do you have a 9.2 nand backup? Do you have b9s?
yes, but I have so many backups since the days of rxtools when the hacks fail sometimes, was to know if luma could read the emunads I had stored in my pc to know which is which and which version is each

Last edited by Mr_sephiroth,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...