Hacking Project Sonic Realm Revival: September Update

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I heard he runs a bit faster than the other characters. I've only played Mania a few times though, so maybe it's just a visual effect that makes him seem faster
I think he runs faster than knuckles, but not tails. I am going to look at it again soon. but either way, sonic will have something that only he can do in final game

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@kingtut its working fine now no problems in game that i've come across'd i do however have a question isnt in sonic there 3 lives instead of 2 like its goes 2 1 0 game over instead of 2 1 gameover on 0?

is that a thing your gonna fix or leave it like how it is?

Reactions: kingtut

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@kingtut its working fine now no problems in game that i've come across'd i do however have a question isnt in sonic there 3 lives instead of 2 like its goes 2 1 0 game over instead of 2 1 gameover on 0?

is that a thing your gonna fix or leave it like how it is?
I will fix it, but there is more stuff I am focusing on right now like the phone ports

wiired24

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I forgot to check, Sorry a lot on my mind

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Btw, do you know any 3ds hombrew devs in gbatemp?

Essentially this is what it's going to look like. Just adding a few finishing touches now. And no not off hand although being that this is "gba" temp i'm sure they'd be easy to find

mrH.png

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Essentially this is what it's going to look like. Just adding a few finishing touches now. And no not off hand although being that this is "gba" temp i'm sure they'd be easy to find

mrH.png

Alright, this looks good. Maybe that would be too fancy, but I would say put some sort of background screen behind the icons.

Reactions: wiired24

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question for @kingtut: Are you guys going to add bluetooth controller support for iOS and Android?

So the truth is, I haven't ported to android before. So what we are currently doing is editing the code to allow cross platform input. which apparently allows you to use xbox controllers natively using OTG cable. but as far as Bluetooth goes, I will need more research before I can confirm anything. So thank you for suggesting that. I did get the port running though. It is just a matter of what kind of input we will use

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the truth is, I haven't ported to android before. So what we are currently doing is editing the code to allow cross platform input. which apparently allows you to use xbox controllers natively using OTG cable. but as far as Bluetooth goes, I will need more research before I can confirm anything. So thank you for suggesting that. I did get the port running though. It is just a matter of what kind of input we will use
No prob, I was just wondering because it might allow more people with android to play on the go. I hope it doesn't cause you guys too much trouble though! I'll see if I can help find anything to help you guys (I know how they work, but I'm really bad at explaining how things work. I'll see if I can find something that explains how bluetooth controllers work better than I can.) Though, the way the phone handles input is very similar to using an Xbox or Play Station controller on PC, it just happens to be running through bluetooth...

Reactions: kingtut

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hyped to see this coming to the 3DS! Will you try to port it to the Wii or Wii U too?

Well we are always researching platforms to see what we can port. but nothing can be announced until we figure it out first. So the answer is, Maybe. but need a lot of testing and experimentation. Also I am not sure if Unity is supported on the wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"