Hardware Ps Vita needs to be repaired

Restlesscisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason my Ps vita has charging issues (original model).. I bought two chargers but the Ps vita battery keeps fluctuating from low to high battery even if i fully charge it. I believe that the battery may need to be replaced. However i cant open the vita to replace the battery because the screws are kinda old and wont budge.. Any suggestions on where i can repair my vita?

Restlesscisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent modded nor have i voided the warranty.. I can try taking out the screws again too. So sony still does vita repairs :0 i am surprised but thats good to hear

Restlesscisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can u link me where i can go call sony or anywhere else for a repair? I am pretty sure i do not have warranty for my vita.. i got the original fat version like at 2012. I may give it away since i cant homebrew it and every game i like i can get on ps3/ps4 instead.. i do like that its portable but i already have a 3ds and a switch :( but i may fix it and sell it to a friend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended