Hacking [PSA (For young/new people)] Sellers on Ebay are listing Switch demo shells as real consoles.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That feedback system is shit tbh. You cant take it seriously. It says nothing.

Just like reviews on Amazon/Newegg/any site with reviews, they say nothing also?

I'll give you the fact that a Twitter length message isn't sufficient for a review, for feedback does a lot. I've never bought anything from someone under 95%, and if they are under 99% I'm asking questions before I purchase, and never had a problem buying anything, or getting screwed on a purchase.

Common sense goes a long way.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone not over 99% feedback on eBay can't be trusted.
Well ppl can falsely give bad feedbacks from simply not reading b4 purchasing or buy upon assumptions. If your trust standards are too high then Ebay may not be a good place for you.
Ebay has good customer service so even if you get scammed they will work with you on getting your money back. I'm still on 100% only b/c I haven't gotten an edgy buyer yet.
There are 100% fb scammers out there aswell, I was scammed for pre ordering a PS4. Once I noticed he kept restocking his listing I knew I got screwed.
But yeah aside from that never buy new consoles or microSD cards from Ebay i don't care what the feedback score is

Last edited by MasterJ360, , Reason: can't spell

ItsTheWolf

Splatoon 2 Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hmm, one question though, why is this in Hacking & Homebrew section? I think this should be in Console...& whatever it is.

Mace_ya_face

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm, one question though, why is this in Hacking & Homebrew section? I think this should be in Console...& whatever it is.

It's more relevant here as this pertains to people selling the screen/main console body specifically. The vast majority of people buying these will be people buying two, to shelve the one they have on <=3.0.0, and keep playing games.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Speaking of fake:

http://uacia.com/

Switch 99€?!

Do not trust
Website 14 days old, Domain holder protected, no business address. I feel real sorry for anyone who falls for that scam tbh.

The worst bit is they will most likely get away with a fair amount before disappearing, legally shit like this should count as theft not have to go through fraud bullshit that gives them plenty of time to vanish.

Reactions: pandavova

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around...