Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Question like is there a tool to replace your eboot with another like when your on the PSP/GAME folder you see games with animated effecs and other your a picture is there anyways to edit one with you ra picture to the one with the animated picture btw its Homebrew its nto a game or ISO.

EDIT:oh thanks i was looking for the GPSP J Transalted menu in English

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PBP Unpacker is the app you're looking for.

BTW, gpSP-J has an English option. However, it's hard to change the option when you can't read Japanese. I just set it to English and supplied the config file.

If you guys would prefer, I can redo the first post to have individual downloads for each emulator.

kaputnik

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The latest version of Snes9xtylmecm is from 27/11 -09, so you should update your package. Google for s9xtylmecm 091127 and you'll find it
smile.gif

[edit] It was a few months ago, but I'm 99,9% sure I downloaded it here; http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=fileview&file_id=2722

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EmuMaster is a ripoff of Masterboy v2.02. Some guys decided to change the name, make up some fake changes, and slap their team name on it. Masterboy v2.05, v2.10, EmuMaster 3 and EmuMaster 3.GX are all Masterboy 2.02. You can check yourself. Extract the data.psp from both the Masterboy 2.02 eboot and one from any 4 of those releases and compare with a hex editor. Everything is the same except the version number/name.

So all that's missing from your pack is Masterboy 2.02 and s9xTYLmecm091127.

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anyone help me, I'm trying to run GPSP on my PSP1000 GEN 550-D3 and the roms load up fine but as soon as the game is supposed to start proper they either freeze or reset. A couple I've tried are Kingdom Hearts which freezes at the first cut scene and Banjo Kazooe that resets when the first cut scene finishes.
I've tried a few different versions of GPSP, different bios and roms and still the same thing happens.
Is it because it's a PSP1000 or is it gen.

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kaputnik said:
The latest version of Snes9xtylmecm is from 27/11 -09, so you should update your package. Google for s9xtylmecm 091127 and you'll find it
smile.gif

[edit] It was a few months ago, but I'm 99,9% sure I downloaded it here; http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=fileview&file_id=2722

QUOTE(l Red l @ May 1 2010, 04:58 AM) EmuMaster is a ripoff of Masterboy v2.02. Some guys decided to change the name, make up some fake changes, and slap their team name on it. Masterboy v2.05, v2.10, EmuMaster 3 and EmuMaster 3.GX are all Masterboy 2.02. You can check yourself. Extract the data.psp from both the Masterboy 2.02 eboot and one from any 4 of those releases and compare with a hex editor. Everything is the same except the version number/name.

So all that's missing from your pack is Masterboy 2.02 and s9xTYLmecm091127.

Thanks guys!

First post has been updated!

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Djay187 said:
Can anyone help me, I'm trying to run GPSP on my PSP1000 GEN 550-D3 and the roms load up fine but as soon as the game is supposed to start proper they either freeze or reset. A couple I've tried are Kingdom Hearts which freezes at the first cut scene and Banjo Kazooe that resets when the first cut scene finishes.
I've tried a few different versions of GPSP, different bios and roms and still the same thing happens.

I had gpSP working fine on my old PSP 1000 and on my 2000 with 5.00m33-6 so it may be a GEN thing. I read something somewhere about there being a homebrew bug in GEN but don't quote me on that.

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
Djay187 said:

I had gpSP working fine on my old PSP 1000 and on my 2000 with 5.00m33-6 so it may be a GEN thing. I read something somewhere about there being a homebrew bug in GEN but don't quote me on that.
Hey Old8oy GPSP was updated can you add that one in the paakage with the config in English if you dont mind?

EDIT:wait i think you did Update it is it version gpSP-J 100429

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Princess Rozalin said:
Old8oy said:
Djay187 said:

Hey Old8oy GPSP was updated can you add that one in the paakage with the config in English if you dont mind?

Thanks for suggesting gpSP-J 100429 Princess Rozalin, got some games to work, but with a little slow down here and there, Kingdom Hearts worked but the opening cutscene was completely pixelated and colours bleeding all over the place, plus Banjo still reset or froze. Does this sound how it goes or is it supposed to work better than this.

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Princess Rozalin said:

tongue.gif
yeah, 100429 is just the date. Not everyone records it the same as the US.

Djay187 said:
Princess Rozalin said:
Old8oy said:
QUOTE(Djay187 @ May 1 2010, 10:42 AM) Can anyone help me, I'm trying to run GPSP on my PSP1000 GEN 550-D3 and the roms load up fine but as soon as the game is supposed to start proper they either freeze or reset. A couple I've tried are Kingdom Hearts which freezes at the first cut scene and Banjo Kazooe that resets when the first cut scene finishes.

Thanks for suggesting gpSP-J 100429 Princess Rozalin, got some games to work, but with a little slow down here and there, Kingdom Hearts worked but the opening cutscene was completely pixelated and colours bleeding all over the place, plus Banjo still reset or froze. Does this sound how it goes or is it supposed to work better than this.

I tested both these games and can confirm the issues. The app is updated fairly frequently so I'm sure they'll eventually be resolved. Kingdom Hearts plays fine after to opening scene.

D

Deleted User

Not sure that you should be linking to the GBA bios, that strikes me as being illegal, but who knows. This is gbatemp afterall...

Sorry, "you will need gba_bios.bin to use this HERE" was misleading.
You should move the link to avoid confusion to just after GPSP-J.

- PicoDrive v1.51 (Genesis) HERE

- gpSP-J 4-29-10 (GBA)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup