Hacking qlutoo got a talk at 34c3's console hacking/security section!

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hyped, I loved the 32c3 and the 33c3 talk.
Here is the 34c3 event list.
Screenshot_20171127-163405.jpg

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
I always look forward to this time of the year for CCC, even if nothing gets released there's usually something interesting they discuss even I only have a basic understanding.

Reactions: Deleted User

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I always look forward to this time of the year for CCC, even if nothing gets released there's usually something interesting they discuss even I only have a basic understanding.
Whatever plutoo talks about in the 34c3, it would for sure open up the doors for others to exploit, even if they don't release a thing.
The same happened with the 3DS scene, the talks from the 33c3 opened up the doors for A9LH and BootStrap.

Even if most of us don't really understand everything in the conference, there will be a select few who will, and they might use that info to lead themselves to a full-blown exploit and an eventual release.

Reactions: THYPLEX

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given the title, I wonder if this won't be more a presentation on the security itself and his findings therein, rather than anything to do with exploits specifically. That would itself be a very interesting presentation, imo, even if it'd be disappointing for those only interested in 'hax'.

He may want to keep those close to the chest, and highlighting them here will get them patched.

Ceuse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I live in the city where the congress is held but i have to work so i cant go T.T but a friend of mine is spying for me ;-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended