Hacking [Question] Use SD2VITA as ux0 and memory card as uma0

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well, just what the title says. Is there a way of using sd2vita as ux0 (which I already have) and at the same time have memory card as uma0? Wherever I look, I just canť find information about it.
Also, when I try to mount uma0, it says to insert USB. Well, that is not possible, so is there a way of mounting vita memory card as uma0? Thanks.

Current setup:
Henkaku Enso
sd2vita as ux0
memory card is not being detected (because I removed config from its tai folder)

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, just what the title says. Is there a way of using sd2vita as ux0 (which I already have) and at the same time have memory card as uma0? Wherever I look, I just canť find information about it.
Also, when I try to mount uma0, it says to insert USB. Well, that is not possible, so is there a way of mounting vita memory card as uma0? Thanks.

Current setup:
Henkaku Enso
sd2vita as ux0
memory card is not being detected (because I remover config from its tai folder)
http://wololo.net/2017/07/20/setting-sd2vita-adapter-formatting-microsd-can-done-windows/

Reactions: Kubas_inko

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
thank you :). Last question. How can I format the memory card when it is mounted as uma0? Do I just delete everything that is located on it?

I assume you're referring to the Sony card, it would either be a case of formatting it from the system settings whilst it's in ux0 or just deleting everything like you've mentioned whilst it's in uma0. I've got both of mine set up in the exact same scenario i.e. Sony card as uma0 and sd card as ux0. It's usually best practice to set up your larger card as ux0.

Reactions: Kubas_inko

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure the instructions for this are on the gamesd github main page... If not I got it off wololo but it's very easy. I have 32gb SD card and a 16gb vita card as uma0.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's been an entire meme for like the past 10 years lol...