Homebrew {Quetion] The usage of HANS

Suicuark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
So i haven't been in the site for months,i've just discovered the new hax 2.5 and i wan't to ask a few quetion:what's HANS for? Do HANS allow only playing games we already have or it have more features?
I saw people talking about CIA's in the HANS game compatybilty thread anyone to explain me?
Please try responding my question it would be so grateful :)

PS:I haven't found any guides excepted the hackrom guide,it's that reason why i'm asking right now.

Last edited by Suicuark,

olshrimpeyes

Your question is bad and you should feel bad
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hans basically allows for game mods, and spoofing of things like region, language, and firmware version. It only works with games you own.

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Hans is basically a game launcher with some (awesome) features. At the moment (maybe someone will RE it and make something interesting, who knows) you can "only" :
-Spoof your console's region
-Spoof your console's language
-Change the CPU clock on N3DS (to make 3DS games less laggy or N3DS exclusives unplayable)
-Load files that allows romhacks.
-Bypass the Home Menu checks, allowing you to play demos an unlimited number of times.

That's "all", but it's already pretty amazing!

Seiji Tanaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So i haven't been in the site for months,i've just discovered the new hax 2.5 and i wan't to ask a few quetion:what's HANS for? Do HANS allow only playing games we already have or it have more features?
I saw people talking about CIA's in the HANS game compatybilty thread anyone to explain me?
Please try responding my question it would be so grateful :)

PS:I haven't found any guides excepted the hackrom guide,it's that reason why i'm asking right now.
Hi. Maybe this can help you.
http://gbatemp.net/questions/what-is-hans-on-the-3ds.2590/#answer-8175

fabrizo13579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
But how can we play demos the number of times we want using hans?

And if i install out of region legit cia how can i open it in my region using hand?

Wander's Hat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And if i install out of region legit cia how can i open it in my region using hand?

Necrobump. Shit.

Just choose the game when the homebrew loader tells you to. Since demo & region checks are only done on the Home Menu, you can run demos as many times as you want, and run out-of-region games via HANS.
HANS is meant to run out-of-region games - choose HANS in the Homebrew Loader, choose the target game, and you should get a bunch of settings. Choose the appropriate settings and it should work.

ROM hacks depends on the game & region - ROMs already assigned to your region work best. I've had trouble getting ROM hacks for US games to run on my UK N3DS. HANS goes black screen, NTR throws up an error stating the console needs to restart.

Last edited by Wander's Hat,

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

please do not bump very old threads like this, just make a new thread instead.
As for your question though, its completely safe to say that you have access to homebrew. If you want to reset the number of times you run your downloaded demos go check out 3DeMore, its a homebrew tool that resets all the times used for your 3DS demos. If you aren't running a CFW then go use the .3dsx version and do it there. Keep using that so you can access your demos infinitely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed