Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Apache Thunder Could you release 3dsx version for use with Rosalina? I'm specifically looking for DSTT version since that's the only card that fails to load on its own from the home menu without a launcher. 3dsx version of NTR Launcher would be fine if that can be used instead.

Thank you. :)

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
@Apache Thunder Could you release 3dsx version for use with Rosalina? I'm specifically looking for DSTT version since that's the only card that fails to load on its own from the home menu without a launcher. 3dsx version of NTR Launcher would be fine if that can be used instead.

Thank you. :)

3DSX versions of SRLs can not and will never work. You must have CFW to use NTR Launcher/Stage2 Launchers and Roselina can not boot DSiWare.

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
I wonder, is it technical possible to use this via a .3dsx in the homebrew launcher?
I'm trying to mask/hide all homebrew stuff and load the homebrew via the new Rosalina mode from lumaCFW.

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder, is it technical possible to use this via a .3dsx in the homebrew launcher?
I'm trying to mask/hide all homebrew stuff and load the homebrew via the new Rosalina mode from lumaCFW.
Yes. These launchers are SRL and launched in TWL mode, and thus can't be converted to .3dsx format.

ramapadua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hello apache thunder! Thank you a lot for a great job. I have a problem, i have a R4 clone called MARS, it has a _ds_menu.dat diferent from an original r4 and it has a _ds_menu.ini I can't make it works on mi new 3d with diferents r4 lunchers. Any suggestions? thanks

KillingTime81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am needing help as well with this. I'm trying to do the magnet hax with a dstt flashcard. I was told that this card will work with nrtboothax. I don't have any custom firmware on my system other than homebrew. I don't even have FBI on there yet. I have all the files (or at least I hope I do.) The system won't read the cart. So the method you have posted on here.....can it run the cart without FBI or any firmware installed? Because if I can get at least that part going, then I'm good to go. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
I am needing help as well with this. I'm trying to do the magnet hax with a dstt flashcard. I was told that this card will work with nrtboothax. I don't have any custom firmware on my system other than homebrew. I don't even have FBI on there yet. I have all the files (or at least I hope I do.) The system won't read the cart. So the method you have posted on here.....can it run the cart without FBI or any firmware installed? Because if I can get at least that part going, then I'm good to go. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Dstt won’t show or launch on home menu, however it can trigger b9s installer with ntrboothax, if it got flashed.

Reactions: KillingTime81

KillingTime81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Apache Thunder I need your help. I got all the files from 3ds.guide I need. I am using a DSTT flashcard that is compatible. I have no custom firmware on my O3DS XL except for homebrew. The flashcard is not reading. I have watched numorus videos and read tons of articles and I am stumped. Is there a file I am missing to get t to read the damn thing and what steps do I need to take to install it? I hope I'm not wasting my time. It is getting aggravating. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

kloontje05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
its a nice guide but make sure to backup your R4 #### bios "backup.bin"
on a other cfw 3DS if don't want to end up with unusable card like i did
have a R4i 3DS wifi from w_ w_w . R4i-SDHC . com and no one haze a backup.bin to restore it :(

kloontje05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi i I found out that the microsd 64gig was too big i used a 16gig and put the newest kenel on it with some games and it worked...
You where right pandavova this card is not flashable tyvm
just a bit weird thou i did get the 3ds on cfw with the 64gig in it

Roboman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Apache Thunder I need your help. I got all the files from 3ds.guide I need. I am using a DSTT flashcard that is compatible. I have no custom firmware on my O3DS XL except for homebrew. The flashcard is not reading. I have watched numorus videos and read tons of articles and I am stumped. Is there a file I am missing to get t to read the damn thing and what steps do I need to take to install it? I hope I'm not wasting my time. It is getting aggravating. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dstt cannot boot under any OFW on 3ds or dsi.

The one way to boot a dstt under OFW is to use haxstation (https://gbatemp.net/threads/haxxstation-ds-download-station-exploit.473648/).
You can broadcast haxstation using a home brewed wii or a (3)ds(i) that can load nds home brew.

MattGTX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys, I just wanna ask if my R4 card that I bought back in 2013 will work with this method and what files will I need to Download. The Card is a R4 SDHC Dual-Core 2013 (Bought in 2013) and it has never bricked or anything like that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh and I forgot! Im using Luma, what will I need to """install""" and how I do that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended