Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

The_Goss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running latest Luma with the patched TWL_Firm for N3DS using an EZflash Vi... on page 96 or so there was a person who said they got it to work.

I get white screens. I have Luma set to use the TWL_firm file in sysmodules. Can confirm the EZflash Vi works. The sudoku loader they used shows up when the card is inserted. I've been using it in a DSlite up until now.
Do I even need the TWL_firm file for Luma anymore? Is it patched anyway? Is any of this even usable in 2017?

This is one of those special occasions on the internet where I've found myself asking questions no one knows the answer to.
I'm probably one of two people on this forum that even own an EZ-Flash Vi, much less a person who is using a 3DS to try to boot one.

Last edited by The_Goss,

Trash_McPhail

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if I'm late to the party I have an M3 Real, can I use that to install CFW on my New 3DS XL? (11.4 FW?)

This would be incredible if possible?

Trash.

Sn10jg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With wood r4 I get an black screen saying an error has occurred (the r4 card is detected). I tried all the cias and it hasn't worked. Although my original nds works with the r4 card.

andbap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey! I have an old 3ds XL for which I followed the hacking guide, and I have an m3 ds real from my now extinct DS LITE. How do I go about getting it to work? I kind of just blindly followed the hacking guida, so I dont really know how to get this to work without following some sort of guide as well. Anyone care to help out? Thanks

Carlos_DobleC

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey! I have an old 3ds XL for which I followed the hacking guide, and I have an m3 ds real from my now extinct DS LITE. How do I go about getting it to work? I kind of just blindly followed the hacking guida, so I dont really know how to get this to work without following some sort of guide as well. Anyone care to help out? Thanks

If I understood it correctly, instead of using the stage 2 launcher (g6flash) that limits me to Wood M3 as a kernel, I can load the M3 through TWLoader and once inside it, it will load YSMenu as the primary kernel without giving the problems from the launcher (which loads it as the primary kernel but does not run the games)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/twloader-ctr-mode-nds-app.448375/

Bohemian Rhapsod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there!
First of, I'd like to thank you for this. I had one of the early R4 cards laying around, which I miraculously didn't throw away. Works flawlessly.

But, the issue I'm running into is wrong time/date. Whcih really isn't an issue for 99.9% of games, but for things like Pokemon, it can be. Mine's stuck on 2011 and about 2 hours off. Any way to fix this?

edit: Im an idiot. Nevermind!

Last edited by Bohemian Rhapsod,

tsvx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My card says R4i V1.8 DSIXL 3D and support SDHC (I have normal 1GB), Its website named r4dsixl3d which is down. On the box rear it says integrated moonshell 2.0 beta.
Which one should I follow? I have n3DS XL.

Reactions: Xandycarv

CJGamerXD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which one will work with this one? i tried soe of them an none worked..
r4-v2.10t.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a