Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

ramapadua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hello
@Apache Thunder Thank you a lot for a great job. I have a problem, i have a R4 clone called MARS, it has a _ds_menu.dat diferent from an original r4 and it has a _ds_menu.ini I can't make it works on mi new 3d with diferents r4 lunchers. Any suggestions? thanks

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States

caseyweederman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got a CycloDS Evolution cartridge with the latest firmware that definitely works in a DSLite.
I'm running Luma on an Old 3DS and installed NTR_Launcher v1.9.9 from releases on github by downloading the cia and installing it via fbi.
I'm getting a blank white screen after the health and safety warning whether I launch with the flashcard in or insert it when prompted.
Is there something else I need to install? Some post-installation configuration I missed?
I read through, and it looks like everyone else with a Cyclo have gotten it working from 1.8 on.

tsvx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My card says R4i V1.8 DSIXL 3D and support SDHC (I have normal 1GB), Its website named r4dsixl3d which is down. On the box rear it says integrated moonshell 2.0 beta.
Which one should I follow? I have n3DS XL.

Now I've got an DSTTi too, but DSTT_Launcher and DSTTMoonShell2_Launcher don't work, is it because it's "i" model? or because my card is microSD and it's not microSDHC?

nickrock04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have an original r4 and sighax and luma on 3ds, i've tested all the software for my flashcard but when i try to open it the 3ds turn off, the 3ds do the same things with all dsiware software, the original too.
Can anyone help me??

Last edited by nickrock04,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cylano

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm running the latest R4 wood firmware, but when I launch the AnyKernal zip on my 2DS it freezes at loading. Any idea why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.