Hardware Recommendation for a good comfort grip for the New 3DSXL if I was a fan of the Circle Pad Pro XL?

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all! I love my New 3DSXL, but to be honest, I really preferred the Circle Pad Pro and kind of wish they'd make a new one for the New 3DSXL. Do you guys have a recommendation for a comfort grip that imitates the feel of the Circle Pad Pro XL? Thanks in advance.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, well, I should have clarified that I mean that the grip itself was what I was looking for. I loved how the Circle Pad Pro XL felt in my hands. But that Monster Hunter one looked about right! A shame Double Cross isn't in English, but oh well, that grip should work all the same. Thanks!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can vouche for @miss_nakano. Fellow MHXX hunting gear owner, chiming in to join the circle jerk. Totally worth the US$40 paid for it. It takes getting used to the bulkiness at first. Once you use it, playing the N3DSXL without one feels wrong... This is starting to sound like a black/never go back joke, but it's true.

BTW, If you find the ZL & ZR buttons to be too sensitive for lets say Super Smash Bros, you can open the grip and remove two loaded springs in the Z shoulder buttons to dampen the sensitivity.

Reactions: miss_nakano

miss_nakano

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can vouche for @miss_nakano. Fellow MHXX hunting gear owner, chiming in to join the circle jerk. Totally worth the US$40 paid for it. It takes getting used to the bulkiness at first. Once you use it, playing the N3DSXL without one feels wrong... This is starting to sound like a black/never go back joke, but it's true.

BTW, If you find the ZL & ZR buttons to be too sensitive for lets say Super Smash Bros, you can open the grip and remove two loaded springs in the Z shoulder buttons to dampen the sensitivity.

You're so right! That bolded one is so me as well lol! Wolven, you're not going to regret buying the mhxx(indeed, quite expensive though but worth it). It even has stand in case you want to play on a table! Follow turdpoocharger's advice if you indeed found your shoulder buttons to be sensitive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU