Homebrew [RELEASE] 3DiScord: A Discord client for the 3DS

NotLightningRunner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed this recently on the old 3ds, using soundhax 11.2. For some reason, whenever I launch the app all I get is a completely black screen and a few pixels in the bottom left corner. Does anyone know a fix for this? I've reinstalled the app and that hasn't changed anything.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nevermind, using version 1.1 seems to have fixed the launch issue.

Devy-Kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got the app, updated and everything, but the login button isn't working no matter where I press. What do I do?

Devy-Kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call it whining if it makes you feel any better, but upon further research and overall configuration, I've concluded that Luma v8.0 is required for the app to work.

Thank you and have a good day.

NicoAICP

Some random dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Call it whining if it makes you feel any better, but upon further research and overall configuration, I've concluded that Luma v8.0 is required for the app to work.

Thank you and have a good day.

I don't call it whining, I'm using luma 7.1 and it works perfectly.

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank and sorry for not being descriptive. The version is 1.2 on the first version I had no problems. The error says there is an exception error I am on 11.4 cfw luma 8.0.

cheuble

squid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank and sorry for not being descriptive. The version is 1.2 on the first version I had no problems. The error says there is an exception error I am on 11.4 cfw luma 8.0.
Is it possible to have your log file? It's located in 'SD:/3ds/3DiScord/log.txt'. Please edit it to remove your email, password and token before posting it there though.

Swampat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to have your log file? It's located in 'SD:/3ds/3DiScord/log.txt'. Please edit it to remove your email, password and token before posting it there though.
ok

For token and password what show the text look like

Here

Attachments

• log.txt
    519 bytes · Views: 285

Prillexed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I constantly receive an error after hitting login, it's the usual 'An exception has occurred' Arm11 (core 0) data abort stuff, and i get the dmp file as usual.. this only seems to occur after logging in could someone help me out? it's also crashing other things like Ntr cheat plugins on certain games, and booting certain cia instaled games, also guys luma 8.1 has been released which is what i'm running now and these problems have stayed with me from luma 8.0 to 8.1, thanks guys hope you can help :)

Swampat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I constantly receive an error after hitting login, it's the usual 'An exception has occurred' Arm11 (core 0) data abort stuff, and i get the dmp file as usual.. this only seems to occur after logging in could someone help me out? it's also crashing other things like Ntr cheat plugins on certain games, and booting certain cia instaled games, also guys luma 8.1 has been released which is what i'm running now and these problems have stayed with me from luma 8.0 to 8.1, thanks guys hope you can help :)
Me too still waiting for response

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse