Homebrew [RELEASE] Anemone3DS - A Complete Theme and Splash Manager for your 3DS!

ssmatt

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, it was fun CHMM, but this is better. Farewell.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there anywhere with theme and splash screen QR codes?

KoBaCHi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I put the Splashes in the folder but it doesn't work. Splashes/Rosalina/splash.bin and splashbottom.bin (both in the folder)
Still no dice. I'm on CFW, the themes work just fine.

KoBaCHi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i still can't select it from anomone, but what worked for me was putting splash bin and splash bottom bin in luma folder

KevinBlue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i still can't select it from anomone, but what worked for me was putting splash bin and splash bottom bin in luma folder
Did you press L and then press A to install?

You have to reset 3DS

KoBaCHi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you press L and then press A to install?

You have to reset 3DS
Yes, but it shows the thumbnails for the splashes as colored boxes when i switch to the splash in anemone. I must be doing something wrong. There's always this one detail everyone leaves out, i'm just looking for that.

KevinBlue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but it shows the thumbnails for the splashes as colored boxes when i switch to the splash in anemone. I must be doing something wrong. There's always this one detail everyone leaves out, i'm just looking for that.
Those colored boxes are splashes. Most splash archives are missing 3 files preview.png, icon.png, info.smdh.

Here’s a pic of what I’m talking about

Attachments

• 1D3D19DF-D60D-4B70-B7E9-5FEC37462D50.png
    1D3D19DF-D60D-4B70-B7E9-5FEC37462D50.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 297

KoBaCHi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Those colored boxes are splashes. Most splash archives are missing 3 files preview.png, icon.png, info.smdh.

Here’s a pic of what I’m talking about
Oh, ok well it only works when I drag it into the luma folder not when i select it from the anemone

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
If it shows it as colored boxes that's because there's no info.smdh in the /Splashes/<NAME> directory.

Axzelreate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this error when I tried installing a theme. I already tried changing my theme to a default one but I still get this error

Edit: NVM I'm dumb the theme I installed have a problem I just tried a different one and it worked. My bad should've checked first before posting

Last edited by Axzelreate,

spo0ky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
i have an issue downloading themes: anemone stops downloading them after i scanned/downloaded 6 themes. after i scan a qr code, it says "downloading" for about 2-4seconds but the actual theme doesn't show up in the list. after i restart anemone it lets me download another 6 and then it happens again. can some one tell me what i'm doing wrong? :)

oh and thx for this amazing homebrew!

Reactions: dsearnack

eddy_lopz

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, I installed a custom theme, didn't like it and changed it to an official pokemon theme using Anemone; everything was fine, the theme changed but then I decided to close the 3ds, (didn't turned it off) and went to sleep, the next morning I opened it and the screen was black, I turned it off, turned it on and nothing. I guess it "soft-bricked" because I could reach recovery mode. I tried updating but the system was up to date. It won't boot with or without the sd card, just the led. I can reach GodMode, and Luma3ds configuration. What can I do?

dsearnack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have an issue downloading themes: anemone stops downloading them after i scanned/downloaded 6 themes. after i scan a qr code, it says "downloading" for about 2-4seconds but the actual theme doesn't show up in the list. after i restart anemone it lets me download another 6 and then it happens again. can some one tell me what i'm doing wrong? :)

oh and thx for this amazing homebrew!
I am seeing the same - also noted, if i close the app--- open another like FBI, close fbi then open this theme app I can then download another 6 or more, maybe less... then it acts like its scanning and goes right back to the list... repeat process and i can keep going without having to reboot (that was getting old :P) but great work! great features, this "app" is what i was hoping a theme manager would have!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ¡¡¡ tttoN