Homebrew [Release] CHMM2 - Custom Home Menu Manager 2

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard there were issues with custom themes on 11.4, so I want an answer to this question:

does updating to 11.4 break any custom themes currently on your 3ds that were installed with the homebrew version of this a while ago? or can you just not install custom themes with the homebrew version of this after this update?

Magicrafter13

Trophies
Website
matthewrease.net
XP
Country
United States
I heard there were issues with custom themes on 11.4, so I want an answer to this question:

does updating to 11.4 break any custom themes currently on your 3ds that were installed with the homebrew version of this a while ago? or can you just not install custom themes with the homebrew version of this after this update?
I updated to 11.4. I had my custom themes installed with Howling Theme Tool, and they got uninstalled, but I re-installed them and they still work, so I haven't noticed anything not working.

Reactions: TimX24968B

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the reply! I was just going to get custom firmware just for the themes, since I can't get CHMM2 to work through homebrew. I know I can do a lot more but the themes are all I'm interested in honestly.

Just Remember to look at everything you read just to make sure you do not brick

3ds.guide is where you should start

Edit:

Also could anybody help me? Using CHMM2 i can install a theme but trying the use a theme set A.K.A more than one theme, it goes to a black screen saying Error: [string "?"]:696: error opening file.

Last edited by TheMagicMan,

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CHMM2 needs to rework. Would love to see the download themes within the app and have the shuffle feature made more simpler. If any developer is taking over this project could we have an update on what's going on.

Reactions: Neo_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr