Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

NetBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, never seen that issue before, so I'm not quite sure what could be causing it. If you create a CIA instead of direct installing, does installing it through FBI work correctly?
Hi! Thanks for your help Drakia! I found my issue - I did a dum dum and I actually just ran out of SD card space, so it couldn’t be installed! Looking for a good deal on a 64 GB Sandisk Micro SD Card in the UK now!

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What differences are in CIAngel and Freeshop?
Less GUI/complexity in CIAngel, but less chance of things crashing/going wonky due to that.
More direct access to games on the titlekey site (Once it's there, it's available in CIAngel, no waiting for a cache update).

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the "enter a title keys/id pair" is working on the latest release? Cuz when i put an id and the encrypted. It just repeaat it self

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
2 quick question.
Before the remove of the link i use the app but i have not get how i can create a ticket, at least it was possible on some of the old version, and the elefant in the room: by installing a game via ciangel can i get ban?
Just asking becouse i have the app for a long time but i really never used, just watching the option and the possibility.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2 quick question.
Before the remove of the link i use the app but i have not get how i can create a ticket, at least it was possible on some of the old version, and the elefant in the room: by installing a game via ciangel can i get ban?
Just asking becouse i have the app for a long time but i really never used, just watching the option and the possibility.
You won't get banned for using it, at least so far nobody has.
You can change to ticket installation mode by pressing L, and looking for "Create Ticket" in the bottom left.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
You won't get banned for using it, at least so far nobody has.
You can change to ticket installation mode by pressing L, and looking for "Create Ticket" in the bottom left.

Thanks.
Regarding the ticket option, apperently, for me at least only work when i use the CIA version. When i use the .3dsx version (HBL basicly) simply say to me that i have no karmel acces.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks.
Regarding the ticket option, apperently, for me at least only work when i use the CIA version. When i use the .3dsx version (HBL basicly) simply say to me that i have no karmel acces.
The .3dsx version does not support any system-level operations (Ticket or CIA installation), because it was built before b9s was a thing, and we didn't have that sort of access from homebrew mode.

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The .3dsx version does not support any system-level operations (Ticket or CIA installation), because it was built before b9s was a thing, and we didn't have that sort of access from homebrew mode.
Will it be updated in order to suport the features that uses in conjunction with rosalina?

Reactions: lonewolf08

juniorcba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What differences are in CIAngel and Freeshop?
On freeshop you download and install directly, no need space for the cia file. So in consequence you can install more games with freeshop, cause no need for space for .cia file, and less steps, just choose and let it do the stuff.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On freeshop you download and install directly, no need space for the cia file. So in consequence you can install more games with freeshop, cause no need for space for .cia file, and less steps, just choose and let it do the stuff.
CIAngel does not require double space either, unless you explicitly choose to make a CIA file (something not possible with FreeShop)

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi, I just tried using ciangel for the first time ever and tried to download a title. my goodness, those data engineers at nintendo should be fired since they haven't done a good job at all. :blink:

anyway, I want to ask, is there any risk of using Ciangel? like getting banned when accessing eshop? or cannot download update? cannot access spotpass?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi, I just tried using ciangel for the first time ever and tried to download a title. my goodness, those data engineers at nintendo should be fired since they haven't done a good job at all. :blink:

anyway, I want to ask, is there any risk of using Ciangel? like getting banned when accessing eshop? or cannot download update? cannot access spotpass?
Nobody's been banned yet. The only true risk-free way of using your 3DS is to remove all CFW, never run homebrew, and purchase all of your games legitimately.

Yawngaruga

Pending Deletion
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! i have a question, one is when im searching for titles I always get "No matching titles Found".
Im pretty sure that there is a JSON file in my sd card. and by the way. am i gonna be able to download US games from using a Japanese 3ds with it's eshop if i installed a US ticket??

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
for some reason the CIAngel I downloaded from GIThub doesn't have any POKéMON games when I searched for them when they did a few days ago. What happened? Did I/Am I doing something wrong?
I'd recommend you use freeShop.
There's no reason to use CIAngel over freeShop, except if you want to get new games like a day or half earlier than the former.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol