Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd recommend you use freeShop.
There's no reason to use CIAngel over freeShop, except if you want to get new games like a day or half earlier than the former.
Really man, don't go posting in a homebrews thread "Yeah, don't use this, use this other thing." That's just plain rude.

for some reason the CIAngel I downloaded from GIThub doesn't have any POKéMON games when I searched for them when they did a few days ago. What happened? Did I/Am I doing something wrong?
Hmm, that's odd. Are you running 0.81? Also, is it the .cia or .3dsx version of the homebrew?

I can double check that things are still working for me when I'm home from work tonight.

Reactions: Billy Acuña

Blue Sun

Trophies
Website
bluesunstudios.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Really man, don't go posting in a homebrews thread "Yeah, don't use this, use this other thing." That's just plain rude.

Hmm, that's odd. Are you running 0.81? Also, is it the .cia or .3dsx version of the homebrew?

I can double check that things are still working for me when I'm home from work tonight.
Sorry for the late reply. The version I was using was the one downloaded through the newest update of FBI after scanning in the QR code from this page: https://github.com/llakssz/CIAngel

Other notes are that my FBI is on ver. 2.4.12 and the CIAngel I download from the QR code is on v0.81

EDIT: It's working fine after I redownloaded it again. I still don't know what exactly went wrong the first time. I'll keep an eye out for anything funny in the meantime, but thank you for trying to help me out anyways.

Last edited by Blue Sun,

CaptainHIT

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, this is crazy. I was just searching for metroid in the list. It gave me a lot of results with all region games and others as well. I've added the ones I wanted (EUR versions and Metroid Fusion included) to the queue, then was looking for other games but then eventually I quit CIAngel by mistik before processing the download queue. I've restarted CIAngel, searched again for metroid but this time I got only Super Metroid found. Every other result not there anymore. Searching for other keywords are now giving me a no result even when I type the full name. Deinstalling the CIA and reinstalling didn't help either. Dunno if it has something to do with updated json.wings dat file. But I guess it happened after that. Any help?

romanr

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to download CIAngel from the QR code (doesnt work anymore - known issue). Went into titleDB in FBI, there were 2 versions, one of which is working(downloads wings.json).
It said commit d015cda in CIAngel about, i havent found that on the CIAngel github. I manually downloaded CIAngel 0.81 and its still d015cda.
I would just like to make sure that this version is ok and is the latest 0.81 public commit. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s