Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

EQQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Is it me or when i select the 4.1 cia file
Hey,

did anyone make any freeshop themes, or know where I can find some premade ones? I know we have a tutorial on here but we never seemed to have a theme repo
only theme i heard was the dark one, beta.

xXPaulMCXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,

did anyone make any freeshop themes, or know where I can find some premade ones? I know we have a tutorial on here but we never seemed to have a theme repo
There is actually a theme Repo, and the Discord also has the Themes. But we currently only have two.

About the Guide: The current Guide is not really helping people that don't know the assets (especially DefaultSkin).
But I'm happy to announce that a new Guide with alot more detail will be finished soon.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A310F mit Tapatalk

TheNintendoEnthusiast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it me or when i select the 4.1 cia file
only theme i heard was the dark one, beta.

Yea I saw that one. I didn't bother enabling it cuz it said Beta and I didn't know if it changed more than just the theme since it wasn't in the themes selection menu.

There is actually a theme Repo, and the Discord also has the Themes. But we currently only have two.

About the Guide: The current Guide is not really helping people that don't know the assets (especially DefaultSkin).
But I'm happy to announce that a new Guide with alot more detail will be finished soon.

Super dope! I will definitely check out the Discord channel. I have yet to use Discord in general! Can you link me to the theme repo?

Reactions: wormdood

xXPaulMCXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yea I saw that one. I didn't bother enabling it cuz it said Beta and I didn't know if it changed more than just the theme since it wasn't in the themes selection menu.

Super dope! I will definitely check out the Discord channel. I have yet to use Discord in general! Can you link me to the theme repo?
https://notabug.org/Paul_GameDev/freeShop-Themes

except that the second theme is missing lol

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody know what that beta option is for? (not the beta theme) Is it an attempt to fix the random arm11 crash when exiting via pressing start/select instead of home?

D

Deleted User

Can anyone confirm for me that pusmo crashmo and stretchmo downloaded fromfreeshop have the full game unlocked?

D

Deleted User

Why not test it yourself?

1. I have slow internet and don't want to waste time.
2. My mother took my system away and I don't know when I will get it back.
3. For when I do get it back, i made this 200+ game list of stuff I want from freeshop.

Last edited by ,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
1. I have slow internet and don't want to waste time.
2. My mother took my system away and I don't know when I will get it back.
3. For when I do get it back, i made this 200+ game list of stuff I want from freeshop.
Use Wii U USB Helper to download the cias while you're waiting for your mum to give you back your console.

Reactions: Borjitasstoi

lordhardware

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been trying for a month now to get Freeshop back up and running.

It works in a fashion, however there seems to be debug lines displayed on load on the bottom screen: "Cannot find font, cannot build font library, "getting sh*t"" etc.

Once the application is loaded, the menu generates but the lines stay visible over it. This has been an issue since the first fork I think.

I've deleted the app and the data folder in SD:\3ds\ but on reinstallation the same thing happens every time.

Any ideas?

D

Deleted User

It works in a fashion, however there seems to be debug lines displayed on load on the bottom screen: "Cannot find font, cannot build font library, "getting sh*t"" etc.

Once the application is loaded, the menu generates but the lines stay visible over it. This has been an issue since the first fork I think.

I've deleted the app and the data folder in SD:\3ds\ but on reinstallation the same thing happens every time.

Any ideas?

I had the same problem. What I did was delete everything related to freeshop on my sd and I installed the new community fork. The lines were gone after that. If that doesn't work than something might be wrong with your device internally.

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands

Any ideas?
Chances are you are running an older version of the program that was accidentically uploaded with the debug mode left active and the autoupdater incorrectly set up.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Chances are you are running an older version of the program that was accidentically uploaded with the debug mode left active and the autoupdater incorrectly set up.
Hey Ev1l!
Been trying the latest version, seems really neat so far :)

The only issue I've stumbled upon is that, when enabling the Dark theme, the SD and TWL NAND info have a font colour which is very close to the background (grey-like), which makes it somewhat hard to read.
It's readable to some extent, but it would be better if those lines had a lighter colour.

Everything else seems okay for the moment :)

PS: The same goes for the information shown when you put a title in the installation queue, that one is not readable at all.
Changing the queue info, the SD/TWL NAND and clock texts for a lighter tone should do it for the Dark theme :)

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

xXPaulMCXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Ev1l!
Been trying the latest version, seems really neat so far :)

The only issue I've stumbled upon is that, when enabling the Dark theme, the SD and TWL NAND info have a font colour which is very close to the background (grey-like), which makes it somewhat hard to read.
It's readable to some extent, but it would be better if those lines had a lighter colour.

Everything else seems okay for the moment :)

PS: The same goes for the information shown when you put a title in the installation queue, that one is not readable at all.
Changing the queue info, the SD/TWL NAND and clock texts for a lighter tone should do it for the Dark theme :)
I think I'm the person to ask about the theme hahaha.
Yes, I'll fix it and do a pull-request when I have time

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
ok i have problems maybe its because i dont understand exacly the information and i have 2 freeshops and its likely possible be deleted for dont be paranoid anymore
¿when you refer move its overwrite files too?
waiting replies wow seriously i m more visual than reader understand more better something in video than i reading for something like this problem

Last edited by Borjitasstoi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free