Homebrew [RELEASE] DSi Homebrew Guide Website!

incidentallyscribble

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luke, on discord @jerbear64 told me that you just copied off of him (twlnf guide). Is this true?
Currently, the twlnf part of the guide has the same wording and structure as his. He is credited, and whenever I have had free time lately I have worked on a more original page, which is nearing completion. He is credited though, and will still be when I am done, no worries

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
during some time when there was only the advanced way to downgrade and i learned how to do it that way and after i downgraded my dsi i heled exactly 2 people with there dsi nand builds. all i asked of them was to give me a copy of there SD after the finished section 1 of the advanced setup the using the information via SD i made the down graded nands ive tested them both and the nand build were working as normal. then after i installed the 2nd persons he said that if i could install sudokuhax on his dsi nand i said sure i already had the tools acquired so i gave it a shoot. soon after it worked (after finding a working CIA of Sudoku ea USA) then (note not a complaint to ugopwn) to keep my self to stop tapping 122 times myself i also did the same steps to my dsi so now i had sudokuhax. so what im trying to say if you cant build your nand in the advanced setup or completely cant do the easy way then ask for someone to help build your nand step by step Evan if its not a staff member it could be someone you trust that done either the easy setup or the advanced setup correctly and flashed it without a problem. besides helping is always the right choice.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

during some time when there was only the advanced way to downgrade and i learned how to do it that way and after i downgraded my dsi i heled exactly 2 people with there dsi nand builds. all i asked of them was to give me a copy of there SD after the finished section 1 of the advanced setup the using the information via SD i made the down graded nands ive tested them both and the nand build were working as normal. then after i installed the 2nd persons he said that if i could install sudokuhax on his dsi nand i said sure i already had the tools acquired so i gave it a shoot. soon after it worked (after finding a working CIA of Sudoku ea USA) then (note not a complaint to ugopwn) to keep my self to stop tapping 122 times myself i also did the same steps to my dsi so now i had sudokuhax. so what im trying to say if you cant build your nand in the advanced setup or completely cant do the easy way then ask for someone to help build your nand step by step Evan if its not a staff member it could be someone you trust that done either the easy setup or the advanced setup correctly and flashed it without a problem. besides helping is always the right choice.
i know that's usually a lot coming out of me but just wanted to put it out there

incidentallyscribble

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i know that's usually a lot coming out of me but just wanted to put it out there
That's quite a big post you have there, but good point

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did download it and set it to associate magnet links with deluge. I have Firefox and chrome and when click nothing happens.

Swampat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So at this point do i need to follow the guide to install a exploitable dsiware or is there another way?

Swampat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have already downgraded, you can install an exploitable dsiware and homebrew. HiyaCFW releases soon.
I do not have sudoku but I have legends of exidia is this the only way I can install an exploit or are there easier methods?

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So at this point do i need to follow the guide to install a exploitable dsiware or is there another way?
yes you do indeed to follow the guide to install exploitable dsiware. if any i would recommend Sudoku hax because threes an automatic installer for that.

I do not have sudoku but I have legends of exidia is this the only way I can install an exploit or are there easier methods?
you can install Sudoku hax by finding a ripped cia of either the USA or Eur versions (depends if your dsi is USA or Eur) but due to rules im not going to link the file for the ripped cia

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes you do indeed to follow the guide to install exploitable dsiware. if any i would recommend Sudoku hax because threes an automatic installer for that.

you can install Sudoku hax by finding a ripped cia of either the USA or Eur versions (depends if your dsi is USA or Eur) but due to rules im not going to link the file for the ripped cia
sorry

Hmmm ok then do these have a way to inject sudoku onto my ds.
yes via the mounting the nand and inject it via sudoku hax installer or the advanced way manualy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo