Homebrew [RELEASE] DSi Homebrew Guide Website!

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The easy install instructions are kinda confusing me and seems to be pointed toward the advanced tutorial do I have to follow that one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I also meeant nand_dsi.bin

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured.
Also, it does not matter which one you follow, you get the same result.
I think I will try with legends of exdia since I have the game legally and there are less steps for now. I have most of my files when I tried the advanced version before so it doesn't really matter for now.

Are there tutorials for exidiahax

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I will try with legends of exdia since I have the game legally and there are less steps for now. I have most of my files when I tried the advanced version before so it doesn't really matter for now.

Are there tutorials for exidiahax
idk

i use sudoku hax

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Currently, the twlnf part of the guide has the same wording and structure as his. He is credited, and whenever I have had free time lately I have worked on a more original page, which is nearing completion. He is credited though, and will still be when I am done, no worries
Just FYI credits don't just give you the rights to use other people's work. Not that I really care too much in this case. But you actually have to ask permission of the original author before you can copy it and put it on your own website. But eh do what you want, but if you do this kind of stuff with bigger entities you could get sued.

Also I'm not a lawyer XD

incidentallyscribble

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just FYI credits don't just give you the rights to use other people's work. Not that I really care too much in this case. But you actually have to ask permission of the original author before you can copy it and put it on your own website. But eh do what you want, but if you do this kind of stuff with bigger entities you could get sued.

Also I'm not a lawyer XD
The words are under MIT licence so actually it is ok, but I'm trying to change the whole page when i have free time to make it more unique.

Reactions: MRJPGames

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im following all the steps in the downgrade guide but ugopwn keeps freezing on a white screen.
Any ideas why?

I am using the easy guide.

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have the file in your root named boot.nds? Do you have flipnote calendar on boot disabled?
Yes I have boot.nds. What is flipnote calendar?

Yes I have boot.nds. What is flipnote calendar?
Found it and its off.

940f406d-50cc-41a8-bf99-3f048c40cb9c
WkS8qkf.png

this is my sd card root.

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finished the downgrade and installation of Sudoku about 2 hours ago. Tested some homebrew and everything is working good!
I will note that the guide was very good most of the time but was not very clear on how to decrypt a nand dump or to get a 4.0 dump from your system. Other than that the guide is pretty good!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."