Homebrew [Release] Easy Sudoku+Sudokuhax Installer

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dpad_5678 : can we use your script with EUR version and Sudoku EUR file ?
Not if you don't already have an exploit installed. Ugopwn is for USA only. You'll need to edit the script and replace all '4b344445' with '4b344456', and you'll have to modify the included decrypted ticket. When ugopwn is released for EUR, I'll release and EUR version myself.

Reactions: chronoss

dpad_5678

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use this to copy sudohax from my dsi to a dsi xl? Mine is an OG modded one when the exploit was first released.
Nope.
Does the nand dump still require a hardmod or is there an nds file you can use after loading the HB menu through flipnote?
You need a way of accessing fwTool in DSi mode (sudokuhax, ugopwn, etc)
ok the dsi nand for this installer i cant figure out the file do you mean the dsi-sd.zip file or.....
You need to mount your decrypted DSi NAND backup with OSFMount.

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Not if you don't already have an exploit installed. Ugopwn is for USA only. You'll need to edit the script and replace all '4b344445' with '4b344456', and you'll have to modify the included decrypted ticket. When ugopwn is released for EUR, I'll release and EUR version myself.
Ok thanks men !

Rude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking of trying this one thing after the downgrade using ugopwn will flipnote studio still be installed after I reencypt my nand and flash it back to the dsi and could I use ugopwn again to restore the backup to 1.4.5 if I wanted to? Also when do I run this can it be after step 73 on dsiguide.me?

Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Thinking of trying this one thing after the downgrade using ugopwn will flipnote studio still be installed after I reencypt my nand and flash it back to the dsi and could I use ugopwn again to restore the backup to 1.4.5 if I wanted to? Also when do I run this can it be after step 73 on dsiguide.me?
Yes

Johntendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
What guide are u using to inject Sudoku ?
Word, I used dsiguide.me and there wasn't a section on installing sudokuhax. also I don't know where my original nand dump was saved due to renaming and moving files all over the place. Surely there has to be an easier way? Should I just dump my nand again and install sudokuhax that way?

EDIT: Ninja'd page didn't refresh and I didn't see upper reply. I didn't follow that guide by the way. As stated, I followed disguise.me which (at the time) doesn't (didn't? haven't checked back) have a section for sudoku installation. Should I do what I said ?

Last edited by Johntendo,

dpad_5678

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having toruble restoring the nand back to the dsi. I have tested the nand in No$gba, but on my dsi, it says that the nand size is worng.
Are you restoring the encrypted NAND backup? You need to be. Also, make sure the NAND backup that you're restoring does not contain the No$Cash footer.

Last edited by dpad_5678,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1