• Views 307,511
  • Replies 1,143
  • Likes 105

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, if FIRM0/FIRM1 weren't blocked (or set to read-only by the CFW) then updating your sysNAND would remove A9LH.
Good to know but I wonder if people will be setting firm0 and firm1 permissions with this too? I wonder if permission change would survive reboots with this and if set here to read only, would it be possible to still update arm9hax ?

Krude

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can i recommend that this program (and maybe the others from you) would not only search SD root for key files, but also a Decrypt9 folder if it exists? I moved all the key files in there to reduce the clutter on my SD root, would be great if there was a little bit of "cross-compatibility".

3xkrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i recommend that this program (and maybe the others from you) would not only search SD root for key files, but also a Decrypt9 folder if it exists? I moved all the key files in there to reduce the clutter on my SD root, would be great if there was a little bit of "cross-compatibility".

GodMode9/source/nand/nand.c
- if (FileGetData("0:/slot0x05KeyY.bin", slot0x05KeyY, 16, 0)) {
+if (FileGetData("0:/Decrypt9/slot0x05KeyY.bin", slot0x05KeyY, 16, 0)) {

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to get the .3dsx to run under yellows8's Homebrew launcher? I tried Gateway EmuNAND 10.7, SysNAND 9.2, and also rxtools EmuNAND 10.7 and SysNAND 9.2. None of those worked. It just ran, showed red for a second, showed red for a second again, and returned to the Homebrew Launcher. The system is an o3ds running menuhax and ctrbootmanager.

Also, I tried running the .bin under ctrbootmanager from the menuhax, but I have no idea what offset to use. Using the same offset as rxtools hangs; using no offset clears the screen and then hangs.

I used the GodMode9-20160322-194109.zip from Github.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple