Hacking [ORIGINAL] Injectiine - Wii U Virtual Console Injector

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
I injected my game (Super Mario Odyssey 64 rom hack) with the Super Mario 64 base rom, it injected perfectly, but when i was going to install it with Wup Installer GX2 it showed me "Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-shop require Sig Patch". I already have run SigPatcher and still showing me that error.
Run mocha cfw first

shadow256

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Helo,

I've modified a little your excellent script because I've found some bugs in the GBA script injection and the need to install Python and YAML library could be painful for some users. Here is the changelog for the 1.24 that I propose:
-Added the "cd" command to initialize the path of the script to the "Loader.bat" script.
-Del "RUN.bat" script because it's unusful now.
-Fixed GBA injection.
-Converting Python scripts to standard application ".exe" with Pyinstaller, Python doesn't need to be installed anymore by the user (all the consoles script have been updated to reflect this change).

Now only Java 8 is required to execute the script. Here is the download link to my version.

Note: I've left the python source code but it could be removed of the release if you want.

Hope this can help.

Reactions: Obveron

SFNMutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to share my problems & success.

When I first tried the CMD window would close as soon as I choose a console. the problem was you need to drop the rom, bootTvTex.png, & iconTex.png in the "Files" dir before that. I had them in a subfolder thinking I was going to choose a location or something. pulling them out of the sub folder & into the "Files" dir solved it.

Next, after I'd answered the questions & the screen would start spinning by w/ pings & downloads, it would again close. this time it was because Java wasn't installed. Installing Java solved that.

Under NES using Punch Out as the base I was able to build Rescue Rangers 1 & 2 and Little Nemo.

SMB3 hacks Mario Adventure & Super Mario Bros 3 Mix both failed much like the no java failure. it would proceed past all the pings & download messages and auto close before I was asked if I wanted to package it. it gets far enough to delete the files in the "Files" dir. I'm on Java 8. These are roms that I've been able to install & play on 3DS & SNES Classic so it's not that the hack wasn't applied correctly or that Mario Adventure wasn't hardware patched. I assume Duck Hunt as the base is more for gun games but I tried that too w/ the same result. I checked the compatibility list but the NES list is pretty blank. SMB3 isn't listed. I assume because it's one you can just download using USB Helper. I'd like to try using SMB3 as the base but don't know how. When supplying your own base the notice says to put "code, content, & meta folders, in the Base dir" but I'm not sure what the hell any of that is or how I'm building it. I have the SMB3 VC in USB Helper format & assume I'm supposed to do something w/ that. Can someone point me in the right direction? thanks

Under SNES using Metroid as the base SMW hack Super Mario World Odyssey failed. Changing to Kirby as the base worked!

I'm going to try GBA Mario Pinball now.

thanks for the great app!!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can i ask what sites you use to get the icons for the injects please?
you can find some here. this thread also includes layered sample files so you can make your own.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/banners-icon-templates-for-wii-vc.483080/

you can find more here
https://github.com/cucholix/wiivc-bis

Last edited by SFNMutt,

Dzm20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm currently trying to inject a SNES game.
I've followed every step but nothing shows up in the "Output" folder.
I have the two png files, a rom.
I've entered the required information.
Not sure what's going wrong here.

SFNMutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using 1.23 for GBA failed. I'm not expert but looks like you have a couple "Mario & Luigi" that need the & escaped as ^& in GBA.bat.
for example line 92 - echo Enter the title key for Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (EUR):
should be - echo Enter the title key for Mario ^& Luigi: Superstar Saga (EUR):

making that change 3 times fixed this
Screenshot_1.jpg

still it zipped through to the do you want to package it promt really fast. I assume too fast. then when I choose to package it, the window closed w/o building it.

changing to zelda as the base fixed it. maybe there were more &s that need to be escaped that I didn't notice.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello, I'm currently trying to inject a SNES game.
I've followed every step but nothing shows up in the "Output" folder.
I have the two png files, a rom.
I've entered the required information.
Not sure what's going wrong here.
do you have Java installed? if not, that's the problem.

Last edited by SFNMutt,

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Speaking of custom bases, I need help on injecting GBA ROMs to custom GBA bases.
Place the decrypted base, including the "code", "content" and "meta" folders, in a folder called "Base" in the Files directory.
This is what it should look like:
  • Files
    • Base
      • code
      • content
      • meta
    • bootTvTex.png
    • iconTex.png
    • (ROM)

PlantedWave5190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Place the decrypted base, including the "code", "content" and "meta" folders, in a folder called "Base" in the Files directory.
This is what it should look like:
  • Files
    • Base
      • code
      • content
      • meta
    • bootTvTex.png
    • iconTex.png
    • (ROM)

I tried to inject a ROM using the PAC-MAN Collection base, but I keep getting an error saying "Invalid Title ID." How do I fix it?

GriiBleez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Oh no! I have a problem! When I click to pack via NUSPacker, the app does something for 1 sec and then closes. What did I do wrong?

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Do I need to nter a specific rom name?
Injectiine accepts any ROM regardless of how it's named, except the extensions.
NES: *.nes
SNES: *.smc, *.sfc
N64: *.n64, *.z64, *.v64
GBA: *.gba
NDS: *.nds, *.srl

By the way, what console are you trying to inject? And what is your ROM named (include the extension, please)?
P.S. you made a typo in "enter"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded