Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,833,579
  • Replies 3,679
  • Likes 243

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I'm not sure if you've found a solution to this but I found that Ultra Moon uses Ultra Sun's extra data ID instead and it can be extracted with this.
Also found that FBI can export extra save data for Ultra Moon. The battle videos are in the btvideo folder.

OtSw8y5.png

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

ShinRaikdou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Can I use save files from that program on other 3ds?(Is it deleting Secure value I believe?)
Also backing-restoring save is safe to online and etc?
Same questions for Checkpoint.

PablosCorner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to transfer an ACNL (Welcome Amiibo) save to another 3DS, mainly because it's from a European 3DS XL to a USA New 2DS XL, and it just says that the save data is corrupted. I'm aware it has secure values and it's supposed to be deleted, but deleting them has changed nothing as I still get those errors. I've tried deleting the secure value on JKSM and FBI, but nothing has worked so far. Any suggestions?

Ishtiaq1234

What exactly should i write here?
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im unable to extract my extdata for ultra moon with JKSM it works with FBI like @Leo121 said but i cant find a way to import it....
if i import it with JKSM it gives me an error message that says "something went wrong with the archive files" and i have no idea how to import with fbi :/
wont mind help with any of the methods :)

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
im unable to extract my extdata for ultra moon with JKSM it works with FBI like @Leo121 said but i cant find a way to import it....
if i import it with JKSM it gives me an error message that says "something went wrong with the archive files" and i have no idea how to import with fbi :/
wont mind help with any of the methods :)
Inside the btvideo folder select <current directory> then Copy. Go back to your SD card, select <current directory> and then Paste.

masterx1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me?. i have gotten pretty much every game to properly export and import saves but a Zelda a link between worlds says "Didn't find any data to import." when i try and import the save i ripped from the cartridge. I cannot get this to work at all on this specific title.

Ronald_McDongus

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when trying to load the save manager i keep freezing on a red screen which hasnt happened before i even tried completely re-installing homebrew and that didnt work the save manager used to work perfectly

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where am I supposed to put the files on my SD card to be imported?
I'm trying to import a Tales of the Abyss save I found online, but whenever I click "Import save" or "Browse SD for data" it just gives me a "Error opening save archive!" error. I put it in SD:/JKSV/Saves/[Title]/[Slot Dir] like the first post says but it doesn't seem to be working. What am I doing wrong?

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I figured out what I was doing wrong - I had to set the save directory with Y.
However... it isn't detecting Tales of the Abyss' Clear Data, which is what I'm trying to get. The normal save files appear ingame perfectly, but the clear data, what I assume to be the TOASYS file, isn't loading. It should prompt me to start New Game+ with that data, but it just doesn't show up. Can anyone please help?

flamer1120

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I was spamming A button too fast when I was importing save and overwritten another save file. Is there any chance I can recover that overwritten file? like through gm9 or other programs?

eXioStorm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any way I can get this to work on Citra? been trying to no avail. (Error opening ExtData! Title may not use it.)(Error opening save archive!)

D

Deleted User

Do I put this at the root of my SD card? I'm kinda confused on the installing instructions.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I put this at the root of my SD card? I'm kinda confused on the installing instructions.
Do you even have Homebrew? You need Homebrew to use this. Download the .3dsx zip attached to the first post, extract it, the move the "3ds" folder to root of your SD card. Access with the Homebrew Launcher.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: Rayan92

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?