Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

XBzombieMan1337

Former Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I'm attempting to screen record Pokemon Omega Ruby. The problem is, when I go to connect to the internet (PSS) a message appears saying "An error has occurred" - "An error has occurred. Please try again later." How can I fix this? Because you have to connect to PSS to record the game.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

HolySan

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello everyone!

I'm having an issue regarding ntr viewer. I was trying to setup a Pokemon Gold stream but when i connected my N3DS to my computer, the game color changed on NTR viewer while remaining the same on my N3DS. Looks like it has this weird color filter in it. I took a picture of it.

Anyone knows how to solve this?!

Thank you for your time

Attachments

• IMG_20170928_015409.jpg
    IMG_20170928_015409.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 342
Reactions: Ecko3351

theg33kbru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I'm having the same issues that I've always had with NTR Streaming. For Whatever reason, my Framerate is trash. like 15 is my average. I have no idea what the problem could be. I set it to top screen only, 80% quality, rest of the settings default, and still nothing...

My compy and Router are all solid too, do I just need to be closer to it or what?

I thank you for all your effort bringing streaming to us all, Its just been nothing but a headache for me

Disabling any Themes Helps boost framerate a bit. It worked for me.

DavidSalazar

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
[QUOTE = "EHeroAndrew, post: 7434567, member: 426818"] Bueno voy a probar eso y ver si funciona [/ QUOTE]

¿funcionó? Tengo el mismo problema

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay I’ll try that out and see if it works

it worked? I have the same problem

KakaCrads

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so, i was wondering if there is a way to manually apply the S/M patch that is needed
sometimes it does not auto apply and i have to restart

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
so, i was wondering if there is a way to manually apply the S/M patch that is needed
sometimes it does not auto apply and i have to restart

should always auto apply if you have your game loaded and hit the home button before trying to connect - you cold potentially patch the actual game or maybe luma could use layered FS to do it on the fly from the sd card with patching enabled im not really sure how that even works

KakaCrads

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
should always auto apply if you have your game loaded and hit the home button before trying to connect - you cold potentially patch the actual game or maybe luma could use layered FS to do it on the fly from the sd card with patching enabled im not really sure how that even works
i mean, i have been trying to record USUM and it doesn't apply the patch (maybe cause it's not SM?) and i can't get it to record
not sure what to do

Reactions: GameInCanada

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Turn on your 3DS, Load NTr 3.6, hit the red ⚠ button, load ultra moon. Load your savefile. Tadaaah
Alternatively, go into the Rosalina menu and enable the 3DS debugger, this prevents games from disabling the Wireless functionality and allows you to record USUM without any issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended