Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Does this emulator have fast forward support and if not could you add it? Ideally with an option to cap fast forward speed (such as a setting for no higher than 2x, no higher than 3x, and no higher than 4x).

Instandhaltung

I feel it. I feel the cosmos!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does this emulator have fast forward support and if not could you add it? Ideally with an option to cap fast forward speed (such as a setting for no higher than 2x, no higher than 3x, and no higher than 4x).
It is implemented and capped to roughly 180FPS

retroguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have to say that, after just recently discovering your emu's, I love all four of them. And there have been some great additional features/improvement request. I too have one, could you add an option to check for, and install, emu updates?

Last edited by retroguy,
Reactions: RocketRobz

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember using Jenesis for the DS but PicoDrive on my PSP to great success. Great work!

Awesome!
That does it for me, since I don't even have any 32x games that I like :P
What, Knuckles KaoticX or whatever doesn't trip your trigger?? Lol. Yeah I dont know of very many games that are worth your time anyways. I have heard that a lot of 32X games were poorly made so that they could sell two versions anyways.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember using Jenesis for the DS but PicoDrive on my PSP to great success. Great work!

What, Knuckles KaoticX or whatever doesn't trip your trigger?? Lol. Yeah I dont know of very many games that are worth your time anyways. I have heard that a lot of 32X games were poorly made so that they could sell two versions anyways.
I didn't like being tethered to another character. tempo was cool, but hard as hell

Reactions: BORTZ

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Knuckles Chaotix is the only worthwhile game form the 32x to me.
But still, I have played it several times and it doesn't leave the same kind of fulfilling gameplay I get from other Sonic games.
It's the only odd ball of the bunch to me. xD
Out of that, I can't say I am interested in any other 32x game :P

Reactions: wicksand420

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Fear me.