wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a Christmas present to all of you, today I am finally releasing my game SpookyDimensions. In short, SpookyDimensions is a small homebrew game I spent the better part of two months developing. I haven't worked on it in quite some time as I have had little time to do much of anything outside of work,school and spending time with my partner. The game is mostly finished with a few noticeable issues. It's not by any means perfect. Perhaps someday I will continue work on it if enough of you enjoy it. Keep in mind the campaign is fairly short (Roughly 3 or 4 levels long I believe) Other than that, Enjoy!

[Video footage captured by @ElijahZAwesome]

Download
https://github.com/wiired24/Project...ad/appx_SpookyDimension/SpookyDimensions.appx

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As a Christmas present to all of you, today I am finally releasing my game SpookyDimensions. In short, SpookyDimensions is a small homebrew game I spent the better part of two months developing. I haven't worked on it in quite some time as I have had little time to do much of anything outside of work,school and spending time with my partner. The game is mostly finished with a few noticeable issues. It's not by any means perfect. Perhaps someday I will continue work on it if enough of you enjoy it. Keep in mind the campaign is fairly short (Roughly 3 or 4 levels long I believe) Other than that, Enjoy!

Download
https://github.com/wiired24/Project...ad/appx_SpookyDimension/SpookyDimensions.appx

you may want to add a cert to allow it to be installed on pc

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hehe sorry again for the low FPS footage lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
also the vid has no audio

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Download

also closed source?!?!?! is this a virus or something

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also the vid has no audio

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also closed source?!?!?! is this a virus or something

No audio cause my i internet was crap lol.

And I installed it, no viruses. Plus Wiired wouldnt do that. Also, its an Xbox game, viruses arent really a thing

Reactions: wiired24

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No audio cause my i internet was crap lol.

And I installed it, no viruses. Plus Wiired wouldnt do that. Also, its an Xbox game, viruses arent really a thing
well it is also a pc game also please share the cert for installing on pc dont make me make a repacked version that doesnt require the cert

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it is also a pc game also please share the cert for installing on pc dont make me make a repacked version that doesnt require the cert
@tunip3 This is an Xbox One release and was intended to only be for Xbox One Dev Mode. If you'd like to play it on PC I'm sure you'll easily do so :)

@ElijahZAwesome It's okay man. The video footage does a pretty good job imo of showcasing what the game is like to those who haven't played it yet

Reactions: Enovale

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@tunip3 This is an Xbox One release and was intended to only be for Xbox One Dev Mode. If you'd like to play it on PC I'm sure you'll easily do so :)

@ElijahZAwesome It's okay man. The video footage does a pretty good job imo of showcasing what the game is like to those who haven't played it yet
Meh doesn't matter to me I'll just release a repack today for pc install

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning