Homebrew [Release] TemperPCE for 3DS

D

Deleted User

@bubble2k16

Below is a list with games that have Issues or don´t work at all with the build 0.91:

• Fighting Run (J) - The Character Portrait and model are glitched up.
  • Kattobi! Takuhai-kun (J) - I noticed some Glitches on the Power bar during the first Level.
  • Moto Roader 2 (J) - There are some Glitches on the Tire Car Screen.
  • Necros no Yousai (J) - The Textboxes are flickering. The Game freezes during the Intro. Unplayable.
  • Neutopia (J)&(U) - The Water outside the Temple has heavy flickering.
  • New Zealand Story (J) - I noticed some flickering in the Background.
  • Ordyne (J) & (U) - White lines in the Background of the first Level when the Battleship flys by.
  • Populous (J) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred error message after the Hudson Logo. Unplayable.
  • Power Gate (J) - There are black lines flickering in the Background of the first Level.
  • Strip Fighter 2 (J) - I get an ARM 11 data abort Error after selecting my character. Unplayable.
  • Tsuppari Oozumou - Heisei Ban (J) - Outside of battle there are GFX Glitches on Screen.

Attachments

• Fighting Run (Japan).b001.jpg
    Fighting Run (Japan).b001.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 299
  • Fighting Run (Japan).b002.jpg
    Fighting Run (Japan).b002.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 279
  • Kattobi! Takuhai-kun (Japan).b001.jpg
    Kattobi! Takuhai-kun (Japan).b001.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 262
  • Moto Roader II (Japan) (Alt 1).b001.jpg
    Moto Roader II (Japan) (Alt 1).b001.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 277
  • Necros no Yousai (Japan).b001.jpg
    Necros no Yousai (Japan).b001.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 282
  • Neutopia (Japan).b001.jpg
    Neutopia (Japan).b001.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 294
  • New Zealand Story, The (Japan).b001.jpg
    New Zealand Story, The (Japan).b001.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 254
  • Ordyne (USA).b001.jpg
    Ordyne (USA).b001.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 245
  • Power Gate (Japan).b001.jpg
    Power Gate (Japan).b001.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 259

bubble2k16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
@bubble2k16

Below is a list with games that have Issues or don´t work at all with the build 0.91:

• Fighting Run (J) - The Character Portrait and model are glitched up.
  • Kattobi! Takuhai-kun (J) - I noticed some Glitches on the Power bar during the first Level.
  • Moto Roader 2 (J) - There are some Glitches on the Tire Car Screen.
  • Necros no Yousai (J) - The Textboxes are flickering. The Game freezes during the Intro. Unplayable.
  • Neutopia (J)&(U) - The Water outside the Temple has heavy flickering.
  • New Zealand Story (J) - I noticed some flickering in the Background.
  • Ordyne (J) & (U) - White lines in the Background of the first Level when the Battleship flys by.
  • Populous (J) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred error message after the Hudson Logo. Unplayable.
  • Power Gate (J) - There are black lines flickering in the Background of the first Level.
  • Strip Fighter 2 (J) - I get an ARM 11 data abort Error after selecting my character. Unplayable.
  • Tsuppari Oozumou - Heisei Ban (J) - Outside of battle there are GFX Glitches on Screen.

Wow, thanks. I'm currently busy with Snes9x now.

Hopefully I will get sometime to come back to have a look at it. I suspect most of the problems are related to mid-frame palette changes (other than those games that crash).

D

Deleted User

Wow, thanks. I'm currently busy with Snes9x now.

Hopefully I will get sometime to come back to have a look at it. I suspect most of the problems are related to mid-frame palette changes (other than those games that crash).
Thanks. :) I will test the PC CD games in the meantime.

D

Deleted User

Fair warning: Monster Lair plays just fine... for a few seconds, before outright crashing.
Is this an ARM 11 Error? I got those in a lot PC Engine CD games.

Edit: Yes, it is an ARM 11 exception occurred Error. It happens early during the first Level.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Wow amazing that you went so far with the game tests. Thank you for your effort!

Looks like the CD games are really suffering from problems. Something that I'll need to look into soon! :)
No Problemo!:D
I´m glad to take away some Workload from you. :)

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Thanks to your help, I managed to fix some bugs causing the ARM11 exception. Will prob do a release in a week or two.

Just wanted to ask you: Do you have occasional freezes when playing Daimakaimura SGX (Ghouls and Goblins)?
I just tested Daimakaimura SGX (Ghouls and Goblins) (J) with my O3DS and N3DS on Version 0.91. Always Black Screen.

Edit: I finfished testing the PC Engine CD Games with my O3DS and N3DS on Version 0.91.

Below is a List with Pictures of games that have GFX Glitches or don´t work at all.
What I mean with "I can´t get the right setting" is that I tried every BIOS File, cleared the ram space and the game still didn´t boot.
  • Akumajou Dracula X - Chi No Rondo (J) - Richters character sprite has some glitches.
  • Alshark (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the Game. Unplayable.
  • Ane-San (J) - The Enemy Sprites have much flickering.
  • Angels 2 - Holy Night (J) Endless loop. Unplayable.
  • Aoki Ookami to Shiroki Mejika (J) - The Game crashes early on. Unplayable.
  • Aurora Quest Otaku no Seiza (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the Game. Unplayable.
  • Baby Joe the Super Hero (J) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred error after the BIOS Intro. Unplayable.
  • Bakuden Unbalance Zone (J) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred error after the BIOS Intro. Unplayable.
  • Battle Field 94 in Tokyo Dome (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the Game. Unplayable.
  • Bazaru Degozaru no Game Degozaru (J) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred error after the BIOS Intro. Unplayable.
  • Blood Gear (J) - You can hear an ringing noise in the background after pressig start on the Titlescreen. It goes away after the Cutscenes.
  • Bomberman - Panic Bomber (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the Game. Unplayable.
  • Bonanza Bros (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the Game. Unplayable.
  • Burai 2 - Yami Koutei no Gyakushuu (J) - I fought a battle in the first Dungeon. The Emulator freezes afterwards. Unplayable.
  • Camp California (U) - The Character sprites are missing after the Intro.
  • Chiki Chiki Boys (J) - Many Glitches on Screen during the first Level.
  • Choujikuu Yousai Macross 2036 (J) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred Error after the BIOS Screen. Unplayable.
  • Davis Cup Tennis (J) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred Error after the BIOS Screen. Unplayable.
  • Dekoboko Densetsu - Hashiru Wagamanma (J) - I noticed some flickering during the race.
  • Doraemon - Nobita no Dorabian Night (J) - Weard glitching Error on Screen.
  • Downtown Nekketsu Koushinkyoku - Soreyuke Daiundoukai (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Dragon Ball Z - Idainaru Son Gokuu Densetsu (J) - Black Screen after the BIOS Screen. Unplayable.
  • Exile 2 - Janen no Jishou (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the Game. Unplayable.
  • Exile 2 - Wicked Phenomenon (U) - I can´t get the right setting for the Game. Unplayable.

• Fantasy Star Soldier (U) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Farjius no Jakoutei - Neo Metal Fantasy (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Fiend Hunter (J)- I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Fire Pro Jyoshi - Shoumu Choujyo Taisen - Zeno vs JWP (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Forgotten Worlds (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Forgotten Worlds (U) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Formation Soccer 95 - Della Serie A (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Garou Densetsu Special (J) - Black Screen after the BIOS Screen. Unplayable.
  • Ginga Fukai Densetsu - Sapphire (Bootleg) (J) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred error after the BIOS Intro. Unplayable.
  • Ginga Ojousama Densetsu Yuna HuVideo CD (J) - The FMV has many glitches. Playable.
  • Godzilla (U) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Godzilla - Bakutou Retsuden (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Hihou Densetsu - Chris no Bouken (J) - I noticed some flickering in the Background.
  • Human Sports Festival (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Iga Ninden Gaiou (J) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred Error after the BIOS Intro. Unplayable.
  • J League Tremendous Soccer 94 (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • J Thunder (J) - The Game hangs on the BIOS Screen. Unplayable.
  • Jim Power - In Mutant Planet (J) - Black Screen after the BIOS Screen. Unplayable.
  • Kiaidan 00 (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Kuusou Kagaku Sekai - Gulliver Boy (J) - The FMV have some Glitches.
  • Legion (J) - Many Glitches in the Background.
  • Lemmings (J) - Much flickering in the Background.
  • Loom (J) - Black Screen after the BIOS Screen.
  • Loom (U) - Black Screen after the BIOS Screen.
  • Mad Stalker - Full Metal Force (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Mad Stalker - Full Metal Force - Sample Disc (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Madou Monogatari 1 - Honou no Sotsuenji (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Magical Fantasy Adventure - Popful Mail (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Magicoal (J) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred error after the BIOS Screen. Unplayable.
  • Mahou no Shoujo Silky Lip (Version 3.1) (J) - Many glitches on Screen. The Game freezes. Unplayable.
  • Mahou no Shoujo Silky Lip (Version 5.0) (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Mahou no Shoujo Silky Lip (Version 5.0 alt) (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Mateki Densetsu Astralius (J) - The Menu Cursor seems to have a glitch.
  • Might and Magic 3 - Isles of Terra (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Might and Magic 3 - Isles of Terra (U) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Mirai Shounen Conan (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Monster Lair (U) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred Error after the start of the first Level.
  • Mystic Formula (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Nekketsu Legend Baseball (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Nemurenu Mori no Chiisa na Ohanashi (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Nexzr (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Nobunaga no Yabou - Zenkokuban (J) - The Emulator freezes on the Map Screen.
  • Paradion - Auto Crusher Palladium (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Pop´n Magic (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Pro Yakyuu (J) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred Error after selecting the game mode.
  • Psychic Storm (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Puyo Puyo CD (J) - The Clouds in the Background of the first Cutscene show some Glitches.
  • Quiz de Gakuensai (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Quiz no Hoshi (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Ranma Ni Bun no Ichi - Datou Ganso Musabetsu Kakutou Ryuu! CD (J) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred Error after the start of the first Level. Unplayable.
  • Ranma Ni Bun no Ichi - Toraware no Hanayome (J) - I´m stuck after the Titlescreen. Unplayable.
  • Ruin - Kami no Isan (J) - Many GFX Glitches on Screen.
  • Ryuuko no Ken (J) - There are many GFX Glitches in the Background.
  • Ryuuko no Ken - Sample Disk (J) - There are some GFX Glitches in the Background.
  • Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective (U) - Many GFX Glitches in the Cutscenes.
  • Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Volume 2 (U) - Many GFX Glitches in the Cutscenes.
  • Sherlock Holmes no Tantei Kouza (J) - Many GFX Glitches in the Cutscenes.
  • Sherlock Holmes no Tantei Kouza 2 (J) - Many GFX Glitches in the Cutscenes.
  • Shiawase Usagi 2 - Toraware Usagi Sailor Z (J) - Many GFX Glitches in the Cutscenes.
  • Shin Megami Tensei (J) - There are some glitches in the Textboxes after the Intro.
  • Shinsetsu Shiawase Usagi (J) - The Game freezes during the loading Screen.
  • Shinsetsu Shiawase Usagi 2 (J) - The Game freezes during the loading Screen.
  • Shinsetsu Shiawase Usagi F - Yuujou yori Aiyoku wo (J) - The Game freezes during the loading Screen.
  • Slot Shoubushi (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Spriggan Mark 2 - Re-Terraform Project (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Star Parodia (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Steam Heart´s (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Summer Carnival 93 - Nexzr Special (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game. Unplayable.
  • Super Albatross (J) - Many GFX Glitches during the start up of the game.
  • Super CD-ROM2 Taiken Soft Shuu (J) - I can´t get the first game to boot.
  • Sylphia (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Tadaima Yuusha Boshuuchuu (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Tadaima Yuusha Boshuuchuu Sample Disc (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Tanjou Debut (J) - I get an ARM 11 exception occurred Error after the BIOS Screen.
  • Tecmo World Cup Super Soccer (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Tengai Makyou - Ziria Hibaihin (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Tenshi no Uta (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.
  • Tenshi no Uta 2 - Datenshi no Sentaku (J) - I can´t start a new game.
  • Travel Epuru (J) - The Game reboots to the BIOS Screen.
  • Xak 1 & 2 (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.

• Zero 4 - Champ 2 (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.

Attachments

• Akumajou_Dracula_X_-_Chi_no_Rinne_(NTSC-J)_[KMCD3005].b001.jpg
    Akumajou_Dracula_X_-_Chi_no_Rinne_(NTSC-J)_[KMCD3005].b001.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Ane-San_(NTSC-J)_[NAPR-1045].b001.jpg
    Ane-San_(NTSC-J)_[NAPR-1045].b001.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 356
  • Camp_California_(NTSC-U)_[TGXCD1013].b001.jpg
    Camp_California_(NTSC-U)_[TGXCD1013].b001.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Hihou_Densetsu_-_Chris_no_Bouken_(NTSC-J)_[PVCD-1004].b001.jpg
    Hihou_Densetsu_-_Chris_no_Bouken_(NTSC-J)_[PVCD-1004].b001.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Kuusou_Kagaku_Sekai_-_Gulliver_Boy_(NTSC-J)_[HCD5076].b001.jpg
    Kuusou_Kagaku_Sekai_-_Gulliver_Boy_(NTSC-J)_[HCD5076].b001.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Legion_(NTSC-J)_[TJCD0010].b001.jpg
    Legion_(NTSC-J)_[TJCD0010].b001.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 210
  • Lemmings_(NTSC-J)_[SSCD2003].b001.jpg
    Lemmings_(NTSC-J)_[SSCD2003].b001.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Mahou_no_Shoujo_Silky_Lip_(Version_3.1)_(NTSC-J)_[].b001.jpg
    Mahou_no_Shoujo_Silky_Lip_(Version_3.1)_(NTSC-J)_[].b001.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 245
  • Mateki_Densetsu_Astralius_(NTSC-J)_[AICD0001].b001.jpg
    Mateki_Densetsu_Astralius_(NTSC-J)_[AICD0001].b001.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 227
  • Puyo_Puyo_CD_(NTSC-J)_[NAPR-1038].b001.jpg
    Puyo_Puyo_CD_(NTSC-J)_[NAPR-1038].b001.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Ruin_-_Kami_no_Isan_(NTSC-J)_[JCCD3013].b001.jpg
    Ruin_-_Kami_no_Isan_(NTSC-J)_[JCCD3013].b001.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 233
  • Ryuuko_no_Ken_(NTSC-J)_[HCD4061].b001.jpg
    Ryuuko_no_Ken_(NTSC-J)_[HCD4061].b001.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Ryuuko_no_Ken_-_Sample_Disc_(NTSC-J)_[].b001.jpg
    Ryuuko_no_Ken_-_Sample_Disc_(NTSC-J)_[].b001.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 258
  • Super_Albatross_(NTSC-J)_[TJCD9002].b001.jpg
    Super_Albatross_(NTSC-J)_[TJCD9002].b001.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 215
Last edited by ,

bubble2k16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I just tested Daimakaimura SGX (Ghouls and Goblins) (J) with my O3DS and N3DS on Version 0.91. Always Black Screen.

Edit: I finfished testing the PC Engine CD Games with my O3DS and N3DS on Version 0.91.

Below is a List with Pictures of games that have GFX Glitches or don´t work at all.
What I mean with "I can´t get the right setting" is that I tried every BIOS File, cleared the ram space and the game still didn´t boot.
  • Xak 1 & 2 (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.

• Zero 4 - Champ 2 (J) - I can´t get the right setting for the game.

Oh for those with load errors, like AV Tanjou, can you try with the Game Express BIOS (not the CD-ROM v3.00 one)?

bubble2k16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Oh I forgot to mention this: Daimakaimura is an SGX game, but in order for TemperPCE to boot it up in SGX mode, the file name of your ROM must have the SGX in it somewhere.

If the filename is something like "Daimakaimura (SGX).pce", then will do.

D

Deleted User

Oh I forgot to mention this: Daimakaimura is an SGX game, but in order for TemperPCE to boot it up in SGX mode, the file name of your ROM must have the SGX in it somewhere.

If the filename is something like "Daimakaimura (SGX).pce", then will do.
The file name is Dai_Makai_Mura_(SGX)_(Ghouls_and_Ghosts)_(J).pce. Is this enough or should I rename it? Because the game won´t boot at all.

DominoBright

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it named 0 SGX Daimakai Mura.pce (the 0 is so that the SGX games are on top of the list) and it works. Then again I'm using the 1.00 beta.

D

Deleted User

I have it named 0 SGX Daimakai Mura.pce (the 0 is so that the SGX games are on top of the list) and it works. Then again I'm using the 1.00 beta.
I renamed the rom to 0 SGX Daimakai Mura.pce. Still don´t work. The rom is alright. It was tested with the PC Engine Emulator MagicEngine 1.1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...