Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
Minor update released, pull request to Cpasjuste made:
https://github.com/rsn8887/uae4all2/releases

• more choices for setting mouse speeds in steps of 0.25 now
  • a button can be mapped to "slow mouse" in custom controls. When custom controls are on and that button is held down, the mouse pointer speed is greatly reduced. This is useful for precisely positioning the cursor.

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
New update released, pull request to Cpasjuste's repo made.

• support for Bluetooth keyboard and mouse added. The Vita doesn't pair with all Bluetooth keyboard/mouse combos. As a rule, if the keyboard works to highlight bubbles with cursor keys, it should also work in UAE4All. Mouse + keyboard tested working with the "Jelly Comb Mini Bluetooth Keyboard With Mouse Touchpad, ASIN:B06Y56BBYP." The Amiga keys are mapped to Windows (GUI) keys as well as Page Up/Down.
NOTE: For about 5 minutes, I accidentally uploaded an older version .vpk up on GitHub. I immediately fixed it, but if you downloaded it before this NOTE appeared, please re-download and re-install.

Last edited by rsn8887,

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you for your great work. I currently only use the emulator with floppy images, but would like to transfer my floppy disk collection to an HDD image, if that's even possible. Is there a noob friendly guide, also how to create such a HDD-image?
I would be excited to receive answers. Thank you and all a Merry Christmas.

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
nope still there. not sure what causes it. works fine on the pc uae

Yes it is annoying. Also, IK+ sound fx are still not working either. If anyone finds a way to make those two games work, please tell me.

If you really want to play Immortal, try the Genesis version. It should work on Retroarch. In my opinion, the Genesis version also has better fight sequences.

Last edited by rsn8887,
Reactions: snoofly

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have problem with this emulator.
If I use save states too many times, the next time the game tries to load floppy there is an error. For example I play Ruff'n Tumble, and I use SS for lets say 10 times, when the level ends and it tries to load a new one, it says there is an error.
All that helps in this case is starting the game from the beginning, it's OK when the game has passwords for levels, but when you need to play from the beginning again it's not.
Had this problems with multiple games, and also with different ADFs of the same game.
On PC there is no problems like this.

Anyways thanks for the awesome port of UAE :)

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Hello everyone. how to install the xbench in ps vita. Do not create a hdf virtual disk with system 3.1 and install the x-bench

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
I have problem with this emulator.
If I use save states too many times, the next time the game tries to load floppy there is an error. For example I play Ruff'n Tumble, and I use SS for lets say 10 times, when the level ends and it tries to load a new one, it says there is an error.
All that helps in this case is starting the game from the beginning, it's OK when the game has passwords for levels, but when you need to play from the beginning again it's not.
Had this problems with multiple games, and also with different ADFs of the same game.
On PC there is no problems like this.

Anyways thanks for the awesome port of UAE :)

Do you have an exact step-by-step instruction to easily and quickly reproduce this error?

It could be that the floppy content in memory gets corrupted. To test this, can you try loading a save state that shows the error, going to menu, ejecting the floppy, then re-inserting the floppy? Does it help?

Does it always happen after exactly the same number of saves, e.g. always after saving 10 times?

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Do you have an exact step-by-step instruction to easily and quickly reproduce this error?

It could be that the floppy content in memory gets corrupted. To test this, can you try loading a save state that shows the error, going to menu, ejecting the floppy, then re-inserting the floppy? Does it help?

Does it always happen after exactly the same number of saves, e.g. always after saving 10 times?

I will try re-inserting the floppy, but i tryed to shut down the emulator and load a SS and that didn't help.
Also I haven't counted exactly how much time I needed to use SS in order to glitch it, I just put a random number (10 in this case), I will try that also.
Instructions would be something like...play a game and use savestates allot, save and load many times, and then finish the level to the point where it needs to load another one from floppy.
Do note that there are some games which load a couple of levels in advance, for example Ruff'n Tumble loads 4 of 'em in advance (the whole world 1 or whole world 2).

Last edited by Disco,

Snowbro88

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello friends, thanks for this great emulator, it works very well in 2d games.

But I have a problem there are games that come in several discs, the disc 1 starts well but when it comes time to change to disc 2, do not know how to do it, I press select and select the second adf disk, I reassume and reset whith R but nothing happens, I also put 2 drives one disk in each and nothing.

I'm interested above all the non-released version of Snowbros looks great but I can not change the disc.

This game exists in ipf format but it is not compatible in this emu.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for everything.

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello friends, thanks for this great emulator, it works very well in 2d games.

But I have a problem there are games that come in several discs, the disc 1 starts well but when it comes time to change to disc 2, do not know how to do it, I press select and select the second adf disk, I reassume and reset whith R but nothing happens, I also put 2 drives one disk in each and nothing.

I'm interested above all the non-released version of Snowbros looks great but I can not change the disc.

This game exists in ipf format but it is not compatible in this emu.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for everything.

No, don't reset it after putting no2 floppy in drive (it's like you insert dvd 2 of some game in your PC and then restart your windows instead of just continue to play the game :) ), just press select to get rid of emulator menu, and then press fire or mouse button to continue ;)

Last edited by Disco,

Snowbro88

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No, don't reset it after putting no2 floppy in drive (it's like you insert dvd 2 of some game in your PC and then restart your windows instead of just continue to play the game :) ), just press select to get rid of emulator menu, and then press fire or mouse button to continue ;)

Thanks friend, It works for Chaos engine but for Snowbros when it comes to a red screen and i have to change disc, it changes disc but only the music is heard and the game is not seen.

Exactly what is fire 1 is x? and the mouse button?

Thank you.

Sorry for my english, i speak Spanish.

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
key config is here (can be remapped in custom control options)

VITA CONTROLS:

Select = Toggle menu
Start = Toggle virtual keyboard
R+Start+Dpad up/down = Move screen up/down
R+Start+Dpad left/right = Change screenmode (to zoom in on games with borders)
Right analog stick = Analog mouse (can switch this to left stick in menu)
Left analog stick = Amiga joystick directions
Dpad = Amiga joystick directions

When custom controls are off:
L/R shoulder buttons = Mousebuttons
Square = Joystick button autofire (can be customized)
X = Joystick button (can be customized)
R+Square = Ctrl
R+Circle = Left Alt
R+Cross = Help
L+Square = Left mouse
L+Circle = Right mouse
R+Dpad = Arrow keys

When custom controls are on:
L+Start = Toggle between custom control set number 1, 2, and 3

Virtual keyboard controls:
Start = Toggle virtual keyboard
Right analog stick up/down = Move virtual keyboard up and down
Right analog stick left/right = Change virtual keyboard transparency
Square = Backspace
Triangle = Toggle Shift

Reactions: Disco

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thanks friend, It works for Chaos engine but for Snowbros when it comes to a red screen and i have to change disc, it changes disc but only the music is heard and the game is not seen.

Exactly what is fire 1 is x? and the mouse button?

Thank you.

Sorry for my english, i speak Spanish.

You can always try some other button on the virtual keyboard (sometimes you need to press space, but that is only in cracktros and trainers).
Also, you can try to find another .adf of snowbros or any other game that gives you problem.
There are instances where game works on WinUAE, but not on Vita.

Snowbro88

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well if it worked in ruff n tumble and chaos engine, but in snowbros (flashtro version) after the red screen of disk change, it remains in black when changing the disk.

I can not find another version with the 2 adf, only the emuparadise and archive org (flashtro) and I dont know if exist in a single adf.

Thanks for everything at least other games work and this was not even released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended