Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Loki_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys which is the benefit of "Specify custom Nintendont Forwarder" option for Gamecube Injects? Is possible to use an "Overclocked" forwarder for improve game performaces?

NatsumiX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need some help.

Downloaded a PAL rom of Super Paper Mario, tried to use this to install it on USB.
Getting a "Not Game, Game Update or DLC" error, it also says the title id is 000000...000000
Tried everything, always the same result.

Something i'm doing wrong or should change in the settings?

VVizard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Since I can't provide the main.dol because it's copyright material I prepared a folder to simple patch.

Note it only applies to the USA version of the game (I tried DCKR v1.01)
What it patch: Y=run, B=jump, ZR=blow/stomp
  1. Open your ISO with WiiScrubber
  2. In DATA partition look for main.dol file, right click extract and save it on DKRC CC patch folder
  3. In the DKRC CC patch folder open apply_patch.bat
  4. With the main.dol patched go to WiiScrubber again, select main.dol right click replace and select the patched main.dol
  5. ???
  6. Profit
Now you can inject your shiny new DKRC with gamepad support :P

The patcher .exe is part of @Wiimm tools, and the .gct code is from @crediar so I don't take credit on that.

Hey so I know this is kind of old, but I tried this out and it didn't work. I extracted the main.dol from the ISO, but when I try opening the apply_patch.bat, it gives me the error:
This application failed to start because cygwin1.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Does anyone knows what is wrong?

Reactions: bonoboy

ageago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to make wiivc injector script use a different drive other than the one that the .net framework is installed in for its temp files?

I have windows 10 installed on an ssd as my C drive, then all programs and everything else on a large D drive. The .net framwork will only go on the same drive as windows so after removing as much as I could my C drive only has 8GB free which does not seem to be enough (for 4GB games - works fine on smaller games). nfs2iso2nfs crashes due to insufficient space. Is there a way to make it put those temp files on the D drive?

trakker1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, first of all thank you for this injector!

I've managed to successfully install the inject into the Wii U however I haven't installed Nintendont on either vWii or WiiU side yet, I haven't even run any hacks or anything on the vWii side at all. I'm currently just running Haxchi only, so my question is do I need to install Nintendont on the vWii side or can I just install it on the WiiU? I would like to be able to inject Wii games also so I can keep them all on one external drive.

Many Thanks in advance!!

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
When I launch the gamecube game I injected it shows like it's booting into the vWii side then says can't find Nintendont?

You need to put the last Nintendont release inside the /apps/nintendont folder of your SD. The injector will do it for you in the Nintendont SD Card Menu button

Reactions: trakker1

trakker1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another quick question please guys, is the wiki page upto date with the games that work? doesn't seem like many on there and no mention of Luigi's mansion although theres people showing it working on youtube.

trakker1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have added the latest Nintendont to the apps folder and generated the config file which is in the root of the sd card but my game still on boot launches the Wii and says no Nintendont found?

Legacyblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another quick question please guys, is the wiki page upto date with the games that work? doesn't seem like many on there and no mention of Luigi's mansion although theres people showing it working on youtube.

I'm pretty sure EVERY game works on nintendon't on the latest version. Just make sure to use isos that haven't been shrunken (if you're getting it in .iso or .gcn format, you should be fine). I haven't specifically tried Luigi's mansion, but I've tried a LOT of games and they've all worked so far.

Reactions: trakker1

trakker1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure EVERY game works on nintendon't on the latest version. Just make sure to use isos that haven't been shrunken (if you're getting it in .iso or .gcn format, you should be fine). I haven't specifically tried Luigi's mansion, but I've tried a LOT of games and they've all worked so far.

Thanks, I've managed to get Nintendont working now and some games are working like Mario shinshine, Luigi's mansion but Paper Mario and Metroid Prime would give me an error when trying to launch which is odd.

Tomassi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, I've managed to get Nintendont working now and some games are working like Mario shinshine, Luigi's mansion but Paper Mario and Metroid Prime would give me an error when trying to launch which is odd.

Hey, I have similar queries to yours with regards Wii injection etc but no one seems to respond! Have you figured much out about it? Some Wii games work fine but some just go to black screen and freeze the Wii U. Do you know why that would be? I presumed I can inject any Wii game but that Wiki list doesn't have many games on it. Does that mean anything not on there won't work and I would need to hack vWii in order to play those (Wii Sports, Wii Play among others)?

Reactions: Encarta

trakker1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I have similar queries to yours with regards Wii injection etc but no one seems to respond! Have you figured much out about it? Some Wii games work fine but some just go to black screen and freeze the Wii U. Do you know why that would be? I presumed I can inject any Wii game but that Wiki list doesn't have many games on it. Does that mean anything not on there won't work and I would need to hack vWii in order to play those (Wii Sports, Wii Play among others)?

I've not been getting a black screen, I've been getting a Nintendo error screen like when you try play without activating cfw but I know it's activated because other games play. I do have a feeling that it might have been where I got the roms from though so I'll test that first.

Argonitious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short version: Wiiflow doesn't work with WiiVC, only through vWii directly. No idea why.

So... I went through the trouble to create a banner and icon for Wiiflow. The problem is, I can't get a Wiiflow forwarder to work through the vWii NAND title launcher, injecting the forwarder .dol directly in the WiiVC channel, or even injecting the Wiiflow .dol directly in the WiiVC channel. I've also tried HBL2HBC.

Everything results in a black screen or a very dysfunctional instance of Wiiflow. There must be something about Wiiflow that just isn't compatible with the way WiiVC works. :(

I'm not going to resort to using USB Loader GX just so I can have a working channel on the Wii U menu. (I'm allergic to USB Loader GX. :P) I'm going to stick to the old-fashioned method of running a Wiiflow forwarder from the vWii menu.

Last edited by Argonitious,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1