Trophies
XP
Country
Download the patch v0.9.7 : MEGA 4shared google drive
Update 1/28/2017 patch v0.9.8: MEGA 4shared
Change log:
All boost has been translated.
How to apply the patch:
Extract the patch and Put the LINKDATA_A.BIN into this path PSP_GAME/USRDIR and replace the old one using UMDGen. Enjoy!

Important note: when you reach chapter 8&10, you have to save your progess and turn off auto save game from settings and switch to the original game because the patch have bug and i dont know what exatcly what cause it.
for the detail, the game will crash everytime you moved to the ice cave, so make sure to save the game before and after quest. sorry for this convinience. After that you can switch to my patch now, but remember the cave problem, because you just not moved to the cave one but more time through the game.
Note 2: this patch using version 1.0, so dont try to apply the patch to the newest version, it'll not work.
Note 3: this will be my first and last release the patch for this game, so dont ask for futher update.

What Translated:

All 216 main mission
All side quest mission
All Mitama name 99% (1% name that i cant find)
All corrected demon name inclue smal and big oni.
System text almost 80%
Armor, weapon and costume 5%
Materials name: 20%
Boost Translated: 70%

eDgjdys.jpg

DB9gASF.jpg

SfhW25o.jpg

ZYi4v0H.jpg

aR1hUKW.jpg

x8TXHeY.jpg

4sYnYSz.jpg

3X03xsC.jpg

2U82zVA.jpg

XB8HYEe.jpg

6oNJ30C.jpg

Ngidiqc.jpg

VXUzidj.jpg

OoPTC8t.jpg

eEVTQA2.jpg

fHmwko6.jpg

5kOTC19.jpg

dRCaGeM.jpg

Last edited by Bánh Mì,

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Are you using the Vita translation as a base?
2. If you aren't, why not?
3. You're going to need a lot of assembly hacking to get this into any kind of decent state.

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. You should
2. You don't need a vita to rip text from the game's files
3. Half of what you've translated in those screenshots doesn't make any sense.

Tobirama_senju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh this is nice, i've been waiting for someone to pick up again toukiden kiwami, i was playing the partial english patch and i hope this time it gets fully translated.:yay:

Bánh Mì

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ùm người việt.
update:
- horn material(item) all done, most of the material im translated not meaning anything, becuz the limit of word, but im still convert them into alphabet to easy look than original japanese. this take me alot of time and its all shit.
- mitama skill name and decription 30%
- fix some option button and wrong popup message.
Maybe i will release first patch on this chrismas.
ps: sorry for my bad bad english.

Reactions: n1dminhd

Rex0009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

Sending you good vibes!!

Ripping the data from the english version would be your best bet...use something like GREP or the Find/Replace search function in Madedit
to find the english text and then move it to the japanese. This 'might' not be 1 to 1 and could require some edits.

but it could cut significant time off your project.

Tsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Both of you make good points there, he *should* use the official translation if he hopes to get any real work done anytime soon. That is if he plans to work alone on the project, but if he gets a helping hand it will be up to them whether they want to use it or not.

Just remember to not make a discussion in this thread as to not go off topic. And i'm sorry if you take this the wrong way, not want to reprimand you guys, I have no power whatsoever, just trying to avoid flames. :teach:

And good luck on this Bánh Mì.

Rex0009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude,

don't let negativity bring you down. if you need any assistance send me a PM.

and still keep sharing your progress, there are allot of awesome people here who are interested and would love to help out

Reactions: Bánh Mì

Bánh Mì

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thank you, i'll try to fix all the meanless stuff i was done so far, but not a material cuz its so many of them, small update if you want to know that more skill has been translated.
ps: i know that am not good, but i try to make the patch to everyone cant understand japanese just like me.

Rex0009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your fine,

Language is difficult, your skilled because you can speak vietnamese and english, if you need some translation assistance, and can wait send me some things your having trouble with

Bánh Mì

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
did you know japanese? @Rex0009
here another update:
Fixed more name of Demon
Change the name of all the mission from chapter 1 to 8 base on the data on Fandom Wikia
More Boost Translated (inclue mitama boost, combine mitama boot, combine combine armo boost, hotspring boost)
Translated more system text.
JA3wexP.png

N0kFPx3.png

7thyta6.png

JbYVvJM.png

a5VdB3Q.png

QfJcEIu.png

IzYyRUi.png

Rex0009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes! I speak Japanese!

I see your having space issues like with "(S " missing the second bracket in some of your statuses!

I would definitely take a look at the english file's for the pc version, and see if you can find a work around!

but great job

Bánh Mì

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@Rex0009 thanks you, but the patch i think it almost done, just a few more boost need to translate, anyway, now im using the data on vita version to translate the rest of them, so, i will release the patch soon, thanks you guy for watching my progress.
P/s: the patch have a bug and i will explain later.

Reactions: KainLegacy535

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Rex0009 thanks you, but the patch i think it almost done, just a few more boost need to translate, anyway, now im using the data on vita version to translate the rest of them, so, i will release the patch soon, thanks you guy for watching my progress.
P/s: the patch have a bug and i will explain later.
well thanks for translating , and also is the bug the one that freezes the game when you create a character , that can be bypassed by creating a char , then patching the game , ( I think) or so I heard .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho