Emulation [Request] BOTW Master Mode save that works with Amiibos 100% complete (map too) w/ the trials done?

JoPic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
threads/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-savegame-editor.465753/page-24#post-7708678 (post #472) old post but he said he lost amiibo functionality. I am using the latest version of free CEMU 1.11.1. The save here threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/ under "For all intents and purposes, it's a 100% completed save file that includes but isn't limited to the following:" has everything complete, except the trials, but I am concerned about the amiibo functionality since it's a normal mode save file.

Is there a way to make the trials already completed? I beat it through watching youtube videos, not something I would like to do again lol.

Could you use a save editor to make the map 100%?

Side question: Also can you get your own save without hacking?

Note: I am using BOTW EUR for CEMU 1.11.1, my console game is USA, and the saves I've used came from USA saves... I don't know how much this matters, but thought it was worth noting.

Thank you for any help with this.

Last edited by JoPic,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all