Homebrew {Request} Can someone look into the FLOG Emulator? [Updated]

D

Deleted-368796

Yeah, I've tried it straight, and more of a natural look just as you described. Has to be either my timing, or it just doesn't work lol. You're not near South Carolina are you? lol
LoL, sorry I am not.
Be patient, you'll get it. I noticed when I was trying to activate it, I kept rushing myself.
Try varying speeds, and remember to pause for a moment when bringing your hands to your chest.

Reactions: F34R

F34R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LoL, sorry I am not.
Be patient, you'll get it. I noticed when I was trying to activate it, I kept rushing myself.
Try varying speeds, and remember to pause for a moment when bringing your hands to your chest.
I will, thank you. I'll film what I'm doing and you can critique it; tell me what I need to change. I'll be a little bit, but I'll upload something today.

ItsTheWolf

Splatoon 2 Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Yeah, I've tried it straight, and more of a natural look just as you described. Has to be either my timing, or it just doesn't work lol. You're not near South Carolina are you? lol
Read somewhere that using the grip help. have you tried it?

Shady Guy Jose

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Firmwares higher than 1.0.0 may have preset network dates, even if they came pre-installed or from a cart. This may explain why @SciresM was the only one to get it to work on 3.0.0 (after hacking the date away).

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firmwares higher than 1.0.0 may have preset network dates, even if they came pre-installed or from a cart. This may explain why @SciresM was the only one to get it to work on 3.0.0 (after hacking the date away).

Anything other than base firmware (1.0.0) which was date agnostic, has learned of server time by certification dates of the new compiles for the update firmwares. You'll only get those Switches to Flog/Golf by spoofing server time.

Reactions: g4jek8j54

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, I'm starting to assume that my initial belief was incorrect, and there is a difference from 1.0.0 and higher firmwares which prevents this from being run, even if the console has never been connected to the internet. Unless you're trying to play it when it is actually July 11, of course.

Anyway, I have a question about the "NES Golf" game on the Switch, and possibly the controls as well. I have been trying to play it, and I cannot figure out how to get past hole one, even when I complete the hole at par or under. I'm not at all familiar with the game (I believe this is the first time I have ever played it), but after I complete the hole, across from where it lists the par, it will say "HOLE OUT," and take me back to the main screen. From watching videos on the internet about the game, I get the impression that it should load directly to hole two, but maybe I am wrong. Is there something that I have to do after completing the hole, or is it only possible to play hole one on it? I've also searched for videos of NES Golf on the Switch, but obviously, the videos available simply show the game being launched, and don't really show any actual gameplay. I don't recall seeing any videos where hole two was reached. Basically, I'm just wondering if this is the actual full "NES Golf" game on the Switch, or a portion of it?

x3n0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there a way to spoof a timeserver and re-route time requests to this time server so the Switch thinks it's july 11th always?

x3n0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So (just to be sure) it does not update the network time like my android/windows/linux etc machine trough a timeserver from big N?

Tsubakiandou

Mystery member
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So (just to be sure) it does not update the network time like my android/windows/linux etc machine trough a timeserver from big N?
correct, the time is protected and sends checks to Nintendos own servers, not like most devices.
only way to do this now is to manually go into the system files and modify them them yourself.

Last edited by Tsubakiandou,
D

Deleted-368796

Is there something that I have to do after completing the hole, or is it only possible to play hole one on it?
I was wondering the same. After playing the game extensively, I am assuming it is just the one hole. I was never able to go beyond that.

Interestingly, if you let the game sit at the title screen for a few seconds, it will flash an image of one of the courses. Continue letting it sit and the game will cycle through images of all the courses. Kinda odd if they're not playable.

D

Deleted-368796

Nice job with the new video, your voice is very soothing and it was entertaining.
My voice is one of the things that has kept me from making videos all these years. I though everyone would hate the way I sound.
So thanks man, I really appreciate that.

Did you get the game to work for you?

Reactions: Ep8Script

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night