Hacking Retrix - Roms on Internal Hard Drive - Issue

Nigleet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I currently have my One S with roms saved to the documents folder. I boot into dev mode and they are all present. Perfect.

Now comes the issue. I do the exact same setup on my other xbox one s, but the roms saved to the documents folder are not visible when I boot into dev mode.

Any suggestions?

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have my One S with roms saved to the documents folder. I boot into dev mode and they are all present. Perfect.

Now comes the issue. I do the exact same setup on my other xbox one s, but the roms saved to the documents folder are not visible when I boot into dev mode.

Any suggestions?
i would recomend you take a usb with the roms on it, boot into dev mode then copy them from the usb to the internal hard drive it should stay so long as you dont wipe it when booting into retail mode

Reactions: Nigleet

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you, that worked out. My concern still lies why my documents from retail mode are present on one unit, while absent on the other. Oh well.
I've looked into this and the thing is in newer versions its a complete sand box even the Dev mode storage and file system is stored in an encrypted Xvd on the internal hard drive

Reactions: Nigleet

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr