Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevman323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That step does not work for me, and i place it in the root of the SD card. Launching theme hax still have the error with HTTP

I never had some sort of http error, I just noticed that some stuff didn't work right. What sys version are you on, and did ThemeHax work before 2.5?

liljon042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RIP TeamPleb. He will be missed. All hail our new Lord and savoir, Slasher115! All joking aside, congrats, slasher!

Reactions: Stack3r

vladagaja24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What is the real benefit of updating to 2.5 hax at this moment when a lot of perfectly functioning Retroarch emulators on 2.1, doesn't work well on 2.5 anymore?
I mean, isn't the point of homebrew to get close to perfect emulation of other systems.
At least, that's what is important for me.

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
What is the real benefit of updating to 2.5 hax at this moment when a lot of perfectly functioning Retroarch emulators on 2.1, doesn't work well on 2.5 anymore?
I mean, isn't the point of homebrew to get close to perfect emulation of other systems.
At least, that's what is important for me.
Well right now there still some bugs on 2.5, but on the 10/26 latest builds i really havnt had any problems with .3dsx builds

soetem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The retroarchs are fixed in the latest nightly. The only thing I use that doesn't work now is prboom :(

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I'll wait a bit longer before updating to 2.5 hax (theme). Everything is running so fine now and the posts about a possible worse performance do scare me a little bit

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'll wait a bit longer before updating to 2.5 hax (theme). Everything is running so fine now and the posts about a possible worse performance do scare me a little bit

Actually the 9/26 builds fixed the supposed "worse performance". I just tested a game I played half way on gpsp on 2.1 on 2.5 and it runs exactly the same! Update to 2.5 man, t's great! :lol:

Reactions: mightymuffy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs