Homebrew RetroArch Switch

D

Deleted User

For everybody which wants to rebuild vbanext it wont work i had to add many flags to bypass some errors because vba next is build into c++ so we have to wait for c++ to be fully supported by Libtransistor but i am sure that wont take long.

Reactions: lordelan

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It could be, at least. Create backup of games, load games (original or modified), modify DLC or use a cheat input method?. From Reswitched

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Would be cool if someone will port mGBA next as it covers GB and GBC as well or does VGBA cover those too?
The developer of mGBA, @endrift, already got in talks with a user to buy a 3.0.0 Switch so that a port of mGBA could be worked on.
So it will come out, eventually :)

Also, seeing how there are already some cores working on the Switch, it won't be long until the mGBA core gets a port as well.

Reactions: lordelan

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It sucks I was on 3.0.1 and didnt see the warning to stay on 3.0.0 when it was posted :/
Meh, I want games anyway so that takes my priority.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay i got the Cheats working. Small video

Amazing, man! Not only the cheats. Also the fact that you posted a video of Contra is pleasing me. ;)

I don't wanna sound like a teenager who just fell in love with a girl in his class but all the current RetroArch and Kernelhax/CFW progress on the Switch is just making me goddamn happy.

I'm really not impatient and I don't want any devs to rush but by only looking on what has been achieved within only one month now I can see having RetroArch as an app installed (thanks to a CFW) and running almost as good as the current Wii U port by the end of the year with support for multiple controller combinations, savegames and a collection of roms on the mSD card ... at least for the "2D systems".
banana.gif

Last edited by lordelan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended