Rocket League launches on the Nintendo Switch on November 14

IMG_5289.JPG

Announced earlier this year, Psyonix has finally revealed the launch date for the Nintendo Switch version of their breakout game, Rocket League. It'll be out on the e-Shop on November 14, and will sport bonus cars and in-game items based on Super Mario and Metroid. The game will also include cross play with PC and Xbox One, letting players duel online with people from other consoles.

EDIT: WB will be publishing a physical release of the game for Switch, but will release "sometime after" the digital version. The digital version will cost $19.99.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,

PaBo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This game heats up a lot on my system, I'm worried about how much it will heat up the switch. I hope someone makes a dock with a fan cooling system soon. :unsure:

Guess this will be a game I get on sale. If only they had some special edition, all dlc, least the price would increase enough to sell at retail. No way they would put a $20 game on switch carts.

Also would anyone mind playing with me so I can learn somethings? I really haven't played much since I bought it a few months ago, and I would least hope to find it fun. I own it on steam and have voice option. :ninja:

nyko made exactly such dock. however, external cooling solutions barely even touch the actually hot parts of hardware that would require cooling, so thats basically rubbish.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The game is freakin good, even if it's 2 years old, 20 is really a cheap price for the hours of playing you will have,
remember that Skyrim is 6 years old and still on sale at 40euros on steam...
Some of you lost the value of games i think...

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nyko made exactly such dock. however, external cooling solutions barely even touch the actually hot parts of hardware that would require cooling, so thats basically rubbish.
I figured it would be, the air vents are on top of the switch. The USB port is at the bottom. It would have to be a attachment to put on top of the system while it is in dock and powered by usb. (That would be a eye sore) then the fan will have to also be a filtration system. The very idea seem very very bad if they can't make it look appealing at the same time. You probably wouldn't even recognize it sitting on a shelf or just get in the way on a desk. Something like this seem okay. I actually have something similar to my ps4 and is pretty decent.:unsure:

ps4-slim-vertical-stand-cooling-fan-with.jpg

choupette

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Is it THAT good?

This game is really awesome, it has nothing to do with soccer, I mean I have friends who play this game and don't care about football. it has a really great learning curve on many aspects (positioning, hitting the ball in weird ways, aerials, wall play, air drags, etc)

Reactions: fatsquirrel

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Man, that's exciting. I wonder if joycon will have and advantage in terms of control. With controlling angle of jumping and whatnot via motion sensor
Nah, everyone has too much experience on the sticks already. With the recently improved air controls everything feels a bit tighter even at standard sensitivity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night