Gaming (Rumor) Fable 4 is in development and will be announced this year along with other leaks

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to Klobrille (the leaker that leaked e3 2016 announcement's like dead rising 3, and state of decay 2), Microsoft will announce a lot of big games this year. The one game that caught my interest though is apparently Fable 4 might be in development by a big studio in the UK. Along with some other leaks:

1. Halo 6 might feature battle royale style mode.
2. Forze horizon 4 will be announced this year (pretty safe bet), Reportedly set in Japan.
3. Coalition are working on a third person perfect dark reboot along with another studio.
4. A new MechWarrior game is in development
5. Crackdown 3 will feature 4 player campaign.

As always, take all of this with a grain of salt. Even if they are true, who knows if Microsoft will decide to announce them this year or delay them to the next one. But it seems to be coming from a pretty reliable leaker.

Here is the original source: https://gamerant.com/xbox-one-2018-games-rumor/

Last edited by kingtut,

CaptainSodaPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
1. Halo 6 might feature battle royale style mode.
2. Forze horizon 4 will be announced this year (pretty safe bet), Reportedly set in Japan.
3. Coalition are working on a third person perfect dark reboot along with another studio.

I am diggin' this if it's true. The rest is fine too. :grog:

Reactions: kingtut

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people are suggesting it could be playground games developing the fable 4. if that is true, that would be interesting since playground games have been hiring for an rpg from obsidian and cd project red

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: This rumor might not be true since Microsoft told gamesradar today that coalition are focusing exclusively on gears. so unless they are just casually helping I do not think this leak will be entirely true

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.