Homebrew Save Data Manager and Editor for firmware up to 9.9!

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I jsut want to post this for reference (I checked 10 pages and saw nothing of the sort):

Confrimed working on a retail 11.0 n3DS using nothing but oothax to HBL (no kernel access or true CFW) with, but not limited to, the following games:
MK7, ACNL, MH4U, Oot, Majora's Mask, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Sonic and All Stars Racing: Transformed

Know to NOT work on:
Fantasy Life and Monster Hunter X/Generations (both because they use EXT data fir the save)

himuradrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I jsut want to post this for reference (I checked 10 pages and saw nothing of the sort):

Confrimed working on a retail 11.0 n3DS using nothing but oothax to HBL (no kernel access or true CFW) with, but not limited to, the following games:
MK7, ACNL, MH4U, Oot, Majora's Mask, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Sonic and All Stars Racing: Transformed

Know to NOT work on:
Fantasy Life and Monster Hunter X/Generations (both because they use EXT data fir the save)

Have you tried extracting saves from eshop versions of FF Explorers and Hyrule Warriors Legends? I keep getting a red screen. :(

mega j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so far does this game work for rabbids rumble and are their saves for the game rabbids rumble because i looked every where and i can't find any

Will Scrolls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It works with Pokémon Omega Ruby and Smash bros but when I try to use it with my copy of Fire emblem fates the bottom screen stays red and the top screen is black. Does anyone know what's going on?

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
It works with Pokémon Omega Ruby and Smash bros but when I try to use it with my copy of Fire emblem fates the bottom screen stays red and the top screen is black. Does anyone know what's going on?
The best save data backup tool for 3ds is JKSM. Go find it on google & use it.

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Doesn't work either.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait, i have PowerSaves, so each time i make a backup it makes a .bin file of it.
Does PKhex accept .bin files as saves?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?