OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would strongly advice you not to edit saves, but edit the memory instead
Why's that?

Edit: So from looking around looks like savegame deemer is what can decrypt a save and ill be using that. Alternative is using PPSSPP to not encrypt your save as well to anyone curious.

Last edited by ThatTEMPguy,
Reactions: cearp

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
Why's that?

Edit: So from looking around looks like savegame deemer is what can decrypt a save and ill be using that. Alternative is using PPSSPP to not encrypt your save as well to anyone curious.
The saves are almost always in the memory when you're playing, you can edit the values from there, it's gonna save you the trouble of decrypting the saves (no need to encrypt back), and i am just saying, if your save gets like, some sensetive value corrupt, you could be doomed to retard the game all over again.

ThatTEMPguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The saves are almost always in the memory when you're playing, you can edit the values from there, it's gonna save you the trouble of decrypting the saves (no need to encrypt back), and i am just saying, if your save gets like, some sensetive value corrupt, you could be doomed to retard the game all over again.
You back it up and not worry about it? How do you edit the memory, i've only done hex editing when I have a decrypted save.

Berries01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can who guide to editting the attack stat of a yugioh monster

Attachments

• 20180112_234954.jpg
    20180112_234954.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,001

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I would strongly advice you not to edit saves, but edit the memory instead
Save editors are much better when you want to do lots of things, like mass editing your inventory/storage in games etc.
If you just want to max your money, yeah a cheat is better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended