Hacking SciresM - Blue Screen Switch

D

Deleted User

Option 2 is closer.

I don't want to be the kind of dev that talks too much about what they're working on (getting people all hyped up) without talking about any plans for release, so until I know what a release schedule looks like I'll be keeping short on details. Lots of work to do, still, anyway.

Let's just say yesterday was a big day and leave it at that.
Come ooooooooooooon more recent version exploit...... *rolls dice*

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It needs RGB, blue suck :).

I hope some magic happens on Christmas cause I hate Christmas so badly, I want to kick Santa's balls so badly and then shoot him in the head grrrrrrrr...

Last edited by guily6669,

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Eh its not worth it anyway until theres a way to use emunand or some thing like bs9 on the switch because you won't be able to play any of the future games. I can live with not being able to hack the system the only problem is when pokemon switch comes there won't be any way to cheat gen 8 pokemon.

tivanh

Trophies
XP
Country
SciresM, tells us a long while back that 'all the good stuff' will happen on 1.0.0 firmware? Right?

SciresM, tell us to all hold tight and now shows a bootrom error screen and tells us it's not an error 'nudge, nudge, wink, wink'.

Read between the lines folks. Good times ahead for those who paid attention to the reputable devs.

Do you get it? Then you'll get it.....otherwise enjoy what you have.....

Reactions: snoofly and SciresM
D

Deleted User

SciresM, tells us a long while back that 'all the good stuff' will happen on 1.0.0 firmware? Right?

SciresM, tell us to all hold tight and now shows a bootrom error screen and tells us it's not an error 'nudge, nudge, wink, wink'.

Read between the lines folks. Good times ahead for those who paid attention to the reputable devs.

Do you get it? Then you'll get it.....otherwise enjoy what you have.....
They'll have to move on from 1.0.0/3.0.0 at some point, as the number of units will be super low.

D

Deleted User

I just got a Blue Screen at boot too just like OP. I was messing with the eMMC NAND and suddenly got this. Not sure if that was really the cause but after trying to restore the original NAND contents, I still keep getting the Blue Screen.

Can anyone confirm what the cause of this is?

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a Blue Screen at boot too just like OP. I was messing with the eMMC NAND and suddenly got this. Not sure if that was really the cause but after trying to restore the original NAND contents, I still keep getting the Blue Screen.

Can anyone confirm what the cause of this is?

My post wasn't at boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: