Hacking SD2VITA 3.0 anyone tried this version~?

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my time has come i think to join the sd2vita club soon been debating on what one buy ... after a month of seeing all kinds of people having ups and downs on various posts Reddit Mostly .... and to be fair i have had a 64 gig memory stick i bought in Japan about 4 years ago ... never had any issues with it at all btw which gives me 59 gig on my Vita .. for me is actually enough as i only like so many Vita games ...
Anywho~ was checking out eBay and saw this one .. looks pretty sweet compared to the others i have seen
v1.jpg

v1.jpg
v2.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/V3-0-SD2VITA-PSVSD-Micro-SD-Card-Adapter-For-PS-Vita-Henkaku-3-60-Support-
256GB-/152708884997?hash=item238e28aa05:g:l6cAAOSwjghZwIT0

let me know pls guys & gal's
im in no rush really .. just curious if this is the best , its the best looking one ive seen

Reactions: Hmed and DarthDub

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
couldn't get 256 gig working without corruption (samsung), read a report about 200 gig also not working (pny) ................ only 128 sandisk worked ................ I don't think the vita supports custom driver sets, the adaptor is just a point to point device, no programming right? Plus the manufacturer includes no compatibility list .................... I guess there banking on the fact that the majority of users will not get their hands on a 256 gig card

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The only thing I am interested is, will it sit flush...or to be precise, can the gamecard flap door close completely.
Also the build quailty.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I am interested is, will it sit flush...or to be precise, can the gamecard flap door close completely.
Also the build quailty.
same here ! been reading its a bitch to get the V1, V2 ones in and out ... most people say leave the sd2vita in and just take the SD card out !

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can't really see the point of any new ones now since vitashell has been updated for usb function to sd2vita, there is no need to remove the card anymore. i have both V.1 and the game card shape but still use the v.1 as it just stays in there. but it's a matter of choice at the end of the day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one