Homebrew SDGeckiine?

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've found an answer to a question I had not long ago: is there a way to run TCP Gecko and SDCafiine at the same time (looking to load a trainer while at the same time using model imports), and the answer I found was, yes, but with one limitation. And that is through the app Geckiine. Thing is, Geckiine is kinda old at this point, and so the only way that it can load Cafiine by connecting to your computer running a Cafiine client. This works, but it makes loading the game needlessly slower, especially compared to how quickly SDCafiine boots up games by reading your mod files right from your SD card. So my question is, can the Geckiine app be modified so that the cafiine portion functions like SDCafiine and instead reads your mod files from your SD card and not over a wireless connection? I would really appreciate it if this could get made.

Also, Geckiine doesn't allow for the use of codes that TCPGecko can load, is there anyway this could be implemented as well?

Last edited by duffmmann,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Amazingly I didn't really care for the GBA