Sega Megadrive (Genesis) Flashback Mini HD with an USB on internal mother board

JackMonty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well the original plots from the back will only be in german. But i will provide am english version which wilm be created with a standard plot. Something like: Sonic the Hedgehog is an action game developed by Sonic Team and released in 1988 by Sega. Its not as good as the german version but im not interested in collecting the english plots.

I can provide a mega drive version of the sonic generation dashboard. Its only a image that needs to be replaced
Can your firmware give the option of those using it to type in their own game descriptions or would that be too complicated?

Reactions: Hekel

Hekel

Modding is my passion!
Trophies
Website
www.evercade.net
XP
Country
Switzerland
Allright everybody the installer is working now:

Its a simple one click solution. Tough the installation progress takes some time, but its worth it!

I decided to not use the dump method. In this way you can keep youre console as it is and just install Retroshield as youre main Dashboard.

Keep in mind even if its running more than very well i still call it a prototype version. I have to fix some stuff before i will release it.
You can help me with support if you like. Share and spread the word. Stay tuned!

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Allright everybody the installer is working now:

Its a simple one click solution. Tough the installation progress takes some time, but its worth it!

I decided to not use the dump method. In this way you can keep youre console as it is and just install Retroshield as youre main Dashboard.

Keep in mind even if its running more than very well i still call it a prototype version. I have to fix some stuff before i will release it.
You can help me with support if you like. Share and spread the word. Stay tuned!

Once its done, ill take the bat files and create a Graphic Interface if desired.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WD_Gaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i would love something like this for my own dash. can you help ScarlettDreamz?

thanks.

edit: if you cant that is totally ok :P. figured id ask ^_^

Last edited by WD_Gaster,

WD_Gaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
also for all of you megadrive folks

2937yno.png

Hekel

Modding is my passion!
Trophies
Website
www.evercade.net
XP
Country
Switzerland
This is unbelievable.. i restartet my computer and guess what? I had to use a recovery tool to fix my windows...yay.. -_-.. after that works All my generated .bat files where completly gone, the rest was in tact.. this may sounds crazy but it seems like a higher power dont wanna see me working on the mega drive HD.

No worrie i dont give up.. i recreated most of the .bat files already! incl. The installer and saved it external now. But this isnt normal. The second time i had to rework alot..

Now i can work on to get some nice sega android games working on the device. Stay tuned.

Last edited by Hekel,

Ckunak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is unbelievable.. i restartet my computer and guess what? I had to use a recovery tool to fix my windows...yay.. -_-.. after that works All my generated .bat files where completly gone, the rest was in tact.. this may sounds crazy but it seems like a higher power dont wanna see me working on the mega drive HD.

No worrie i dont give up.. i recreated most of the .bat files already! incl. The installer and saved it external now. But this isnt normal. The second time i had to rework alot..

Now i can work on to get some nice sega android games working on the device. Stay tuned.

Reasons like this is why i have an Active directory domain and file server at my house.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you got just the bat file? so i can take a llook and see what do i need to code? i saw they are msotly adb commands, which is not hard to redirect, the bat file would do the job to send the start the GUI.

fixingmytoys

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

This happened to me BIG TIME it took forever to setup up the drivers, to the point that laptop is now in the bin and I have pulled out a old win 7 laptop and she just worked just fine a we bit slow but fine , me thinks it did not like win 10

oldschoolnewbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I'm hoping for some help. I'm not nearly as technically capable as you guys on this message board. I have the sega genesis flashback. I'm just looking to add approximately 10 games at most to my system. Is there a simple step by step tutorial that can be made available for me? Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2