That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Pretty much just a speaker corner for singaporean to chit chat and bullshit, guys from other countries are welocme as well

and guys, try not to type singlish, this is just so that anyone else joining us doesn't have to start googling some sites just to know what we are talking.

edit: if i remember correctly, this was the song that vidboy mentioned a few months back... cant believed that i remember it only now

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
This won't get locked right? But I'm pretty sure there aren't many Singaporeans around. The most active ones I've seen around are you, me, ZAFDeltaForce and iPikachu.... Hm never mind.....

You should do something like: NO SINGLISH

Or we can just make one in EoF and no mod would care.

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ya, we are probably a small minority destined to get wiped anything soon, well, this is just for fun i guess, so domination, don forget to ask your sister to try popeye
biggrin.gif

and playpark apparently according to my fren, it is still an immature forum, sign...

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Poor you. I think my school has pretty girls, but maybe not sexy. Wtf we are a secondary school.

But on the other hand you are in poly
smileipb2.png

Or you can go to Sentosa, there should be bikini babes from all over the world there
tongue.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
what to do? I am in game programming course...

I can count the number of females in there just using my hands, around 7 of them and all taken. If not, not pretty at all.

Elsewhere, i have no idea, these few days has been a tad busy for me, even if i do go to school during my holiday, it would be to do project stuff, 9 to 6 in one boring room
frown.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
elixirdream said:
i want free water!

haha, is u guys give us water one :s, all we did was just purified it and use some for our sewage water aka NEWater
biggrin.gif

@domination: Nanyang Poly, if u are interested in programming but u want to do less programming more designing, go singapore poly, they are like the inverse of us
biggrin.gif

and ya, i think that contract one of them gona expired soon, hope malaysia will continue sell us water
frown.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
But we still have one/some pipes (i dunno, i fail at current afairs) that won't expire soon. I wonder when NEWater can start to taste nicer. Its a nice technology and all, but it just doesn't taste so nice.

And I'll never go to SP, NYP is much closer to my house, convenience is better than anything. Also I don't want to do programming, I suck at anything that requires more thought. I'll stick with something simple like Business. But well, the score is lower than 20 points. Guess I still have to do something like IT. *groans*

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
elixirdream said:
the water that malaysia is providing singapore can consider as FREE
tongue.gif

Why? Because you are running for PM soon right? Hooray Elixir!
tongue.gif

Anyways no matter if its Indonesia or Malaysia, our country has to buy it! Buying water, sounds pretty much like modern day capitalists. Though I'm not complaining. The water is their property after all, they have the rights.

Sigh. Who created money in the first place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?